Well well looks like someone didn't read ...

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
When I start up MQ2Bot on my toons, mainly the caster toons, I get the following message spammed,

"Well well looks like someone didn't read the changes.txt from feb 12 2016."

I've look around and am probably missing something obvious. But any tips on how to resolve this will be greatly appreciated. Found a post by Aspire, referencing changes posted by EQMule, so I think I'm tracking it down enough to at least understand what the issue is.

Last edited:
my shaman got the message too , anything i have to check plz?

Here is the changes need for your macro

Code:
- BELOW THIS LINE ARE TEST RELATED CHANGES, BUT LIVE BUILDERS SHOULD READ IT AS WELL (cause it is comming your way)
-
- Added CalcIndex to ${Spell} (on TEST)
- Added NumEffects to ${Spell} (on TEST)
-  Both of them SHOULD be used in macros that enumurate Base, Base2, Calc,Attrib and Max
-  Example: lets say your macro does this:
-		/for i 1 to 12
-			/echo Base ${i} is : ${Spell[Augmentation].Base[${i}]}
-		/next i
-	FROM NOW ON: IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS: (or you will get errors running it)
-		/varcalc count ${Spell[Augmentation].NumEffects} + 1
-		/for i 1 to ${count}
-			/echo Base ${i} is : ${Spell[Augmentation].Base[${i}]}
-		/next i

I'm not sure why MQ2Bot would trigger this. I'll look into it.

I still get this message from time to time and I am running a fresh install of EQ, MQ and ISBoxer. Not sure what is causing it and I did read the notes first time it happened. Haven't seen anything mess up, and I do not use any macros outside of very basic ones that do not reproduce this issue. My MQ2Bot install is fresh and any configuration files were done fresh afterwards.

Mq2Debuffs, I think might be the culprit? I get it all the time, running a macro, its not related to mq2bot I don't think.

Last edited: