Stealth Working?

Marnan

Lifetimer
Reaction score
MQ2Stealth isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I used it a week or so ago. But now I get the you are stealth, you are visible message. But mobs are seeing me.

Wonder if this is just me or other people having any problems? If there was a message somewhere I missed about this, I apologize.

Marnan

works for me,but JJ mentioned anywhere if you move more than 500feets that the stealth mode buggy is

MQ2Stealth isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I used it a week or so ago. But now I get the you are stealth, you are visible message. But mobs are seeing me.

Wonder if this is just me or other people having any problems? If there was a message somewhere I missed about this, I apologize.

Marnan

If a mob passes within aggro range of your original stealthed location they will aggro and hit you. Say you do /warp s /stealth on /warp t. Now a mob is pulled to the safe spot.. It will aggro you even tho you are stealthed.

If a mob passes within aggro range of your original stealthed location they will aggro and hit you. Say you do /warp s /stealth on /warp t. Now a mob is pulled to the safe spot.. It will aggro you even tho you are stealthed.

/nod works fine for me until that happens. Worked well in BB when looking for the plat farmers to train.

Jim, thanks. That was exactly the situation. I don't use it often so don't know the ins and outs.

Thanks again! And thanks to everyone else for the helpful words.

Peace,

Marnan