Search results

1. haim

Any Bug Guilds out there?

Im looking for a solid crew to run my box crew with . Regular Raid targets would be ideal. PM me here. Cheers
  2. haim

/makecamp off and pet issues

issue 1.) Right now Im having some serious headaches over toons running back to a make believe camp area. I have /makecamp off set to a hotkey and I spam it but the character (just one out of the box group, mind you) keeps running back towards the entrance of the zone. issue 2.) My pets...
  3. haim

moveutils nightmare

It seems that mq2moveutils has completely gone haywire on me. As soon as everything is plugged in and loaded on all toons, I engage with a mob and all the melee toons start running rampant throughout the zone aggroing other mobs until the char gets stuck on a rock or in the room. Or a caster...
  4. haim

ROG just standing around

Still having issues I've tried everything that Pete has mentioned but the rogue is still standing still.... I'm at my wit's end on what to do. I have to manually engage the rogue every time if I want to see him kill shit. :mad:
  5. haim

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Yes I'm having this same issue as well. Countless loads / unloads which have 9/10 yielded no results. Im wondering what the issue is here. For now I've created a /assist /stick hot key which requires a lot of tabbing but works for now.
  6. haim

Would you spend $100 or more on an in-game item?

past-tense was as in you no longer have it?
  7. haim

Bot macro - Customization

Cleric Issues Cleric Issue: I've noticed my clr bot repeatedly casts Celestial Regeneration even though I don't want it to and have removed any text regarding 'celestial regeneration' from configuration files. I've even searched for signs of /alt act 38 which would activate Celestial...
  8. haim

Would you spend $100 or more on an in-game item?

3k item I too, would like to know what this $3,000 item is :)
  9. haim

MQ2 is back up 6/30/2011

mmm expmonk i like the sounds of that
  10. haim

Guardians of the Hive

Any complete strats on this raid event in Arthicrex? Seems a lot easier than Brath. From what we've experienced... one needs to kite all 3 adds while rest of kill shrooms that spawn as well as ants that add. Any additional info appreciated.
  11. haim

Mmobugs Guild?

I'm down. Sign me up any decisions on names of guild / server?
  12. haim

What to add to group

what d said. Charm breaks are a pain in the ass! Flexibility doesnt always mean weakness ;) p.s. dh2 how's the wiz working out?
  13. haim

Idea for poison combine while engaged

I figured out that if one were to make DD poisons individually using a mortar and pestle and then applying while attacking it could increase dps drastically. (as opposed to creating stacks and then waiting for recast timer to wear off) I'm sure this can be macro'd fairly easy, so I was...
  14. haim

AA Grind?

PoN is incredible xp Murdunks too these two places are a great alternative to lost gnomes
  15. haim

Bodybuilding

the gun show is that way /flex bench is also 225... can squat about 300 or so yeah deadlift is super dangerous imo so i dont do that. too many horror stories.
  16. haim

EQplugins.com

i paid for the sub on eqplugins... just for hankdean's afkz macro - the thing is simply amazing!
  17. haim

How to write Holy/Downshits?

yo X mind forwarding me that same info? becoming curiouser and curiouser each day about this holyshit biz :)
  18. haim

28 =|= a lifetime

dare I say false advertising ? i always joked around about joining the 27 club along with janis joplin, jimi, and kurt - but c'mon guys 28 years is hardly a lifetime !