AA Grind?

DesertRacer225

Reaction score
I used search to see what I could round up but didnt see much.

I use a ranger to gring out AAs in lost gnomes. its pretty steady, and its about 20 aa an hour. My question is, whats better? And whats a good place I can just set out my merc tank and healer and let them go nuts over night until some GM/guide auto logs me out or someone traines me?

Or even better. Whats a redoable task with a short tasktimer I can do? If someone doesnt want to give up their favorate camp, just PM me. I wont let it out. Thanks!!

do gm/guides really auto log people out? lol

"If someone doesnt want to give up their favorate camp, just PM me. I wont let it out. Thanks!!"

Famous last words...:D

Desertracer is a very reliable guy. Hey man if u go into Vald theres some giants rooms u can sit in to agro mobs and have mercs kill there its pretty decent AA

I generally stay away from these posts because everyone has a different play style and group.

I found for mindless grinding ship up top of the tower was nice but depending on number of folks in group I could run low on mobs. Worked nicely but was huge pain in the ass to get to. which means zone is almost always open.

Steam is a little closer and has become a new favorite.

Other folks do very well doing old man missions and can crank those out very quickly.

Try;

Beza instance..4% pr kill.......NO REPOPS

mech guardian this is.....$$$$$..... 10 hour.... repopable intance can confirm about 7 - 9 AA per hour on AFK or over nite grind..average kill is 9% under 1K aa and 5% over 1K aa

STEPS;

1. visit overvolt in dragonscale hill
2. have 3 toons in group
3. follow text ; you can just enter and xp freely without a specific task/mission by going to this gnome and saying "Head into"

Leave task when done.

have fun!!

Thanks for hte ideas guys and thanks for the PMs. I'll not make them my last words ;) rofl Anymore ideas would be good just incase i fubar these :)

This is great info..thanks

I play just one toon and I am looking for a place to grind my aa's solo or with a merc if needed.
I have a high 60's druid w/tank merc 530aa's so far
I also have a mid 60's Beastlord w/cleric merc. 460aa's so far

Can someone please PM me some of the better places or methods to solo grind AA's?

Thanks in advance

eins

PoNightmare is pretty good exp now that it is a hotzone.

PoN is incredible xp

Murdunks too

these two places are a great alternative to lost gnomes

So, whats a nice outdoor zone without a lot of fancy terrain and mobs that hit for less than 2k that can be pulled solo pretty easily? =)

Basically, whats a good but similar upgrade to lopingplains

Field of scale? Go for the animals if the sarnaks are too hard. Can also try bloody kithicor. I forget how much those guys hit for though.

kith hits for 900 to 1200 on my shm, easy merc kills there with sham bot =)

im partial to beza/zeka for grinding, mobs are gimp and give decent exp
plus some of the spells still sell for good plat if u have auto looter

if u three box, coolin chamber has a few good spots u can afk grind at 85, got 12aa overnight last night

fenzur, you speaking of mercs killing in cooling chamber? is that even possible?

Not sure what u guys talking about but i tryed to find a spot in mechantous and mercs got pawned by a lb and db cons...pathetic. So i am not sure about merc afk. If mercs are down guess who is next.

Not sure what u guys talking about but i tryed to find a spot in mechantous and mercs got pawned by a lb and db cons...pathetic. So i am not sure about merc afk. If mercs are down guess who is next.

Is that using a T5 merc?
edit: or rather, two T5 mercs, a healer and a tank?

This is great info..thanks

I play just one toon and I am looking for a place to grind my aa's solo or with a merc if needed.
I have a high 60's druid w/tank merc 530aa's so far
I also have a mid 60's Beastlord w/cleric merc. 460aa's so far

Can someone please PM me some of the better places or methods to solo grind AA's?

Thanks in advance

eins
PoFire is deceint for exp. Don't expect good loot if your there for that as well.

PoFire is deceint for exp. Don't expect good loot if your there for that as well.

Ame tghe nmetallic substance, fore mephit blood and magma crystals, though - can use those for inferno chain tunics that are like 32k tribute (been awbile, can't recall exactly).

Other PoP tradeskill items as well - they have crazy tribute values.