MQ2 is back up 6/30/2011

Bro, you're new so I won't do my normal rant. Our devs will get it released when they're able. It takes a bit of time. Once they get the coding from MQ2, they gotta go through and update all of the plugins they offer here as well as fix any possible coding errors with any/all UI pieces broken with the patch. They'll get it out m'friend, don't worry.

Not to mention that the devs here also have real jobs, families, wives, screaming kids, fuck buddies...whatever the case may be. They'll get it released as soon as they can. We have an awesome team here, don't rush perfection :)

Bro, you're new so I won't do my normal rant. Our devs will get it released when they're able. It takes a bit of time. Once they get the coding from MQ2, they gotta go through and update all of the plugins they offer here as well as fix any possible coding errors with any/all UI pieces broken with the patch. They'll get it out m'friend, don't worry.

All he said was MQ2 was released, which it was. He didn't make any claims or predictions about this site...

Who are you people and what have you done with our cut-throat no holds bars attitudes?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COMPILE KODI? GOOD FUCKING GOSH YOU SHOULDNT BE POSTING ANYTHING UNLESS ITS MY COMPILE, YOU HEAR ME BITCH?
- Brano11

Iloveyoukodilynn:)
-Lorekeeper

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COMPILE KODI? GOOD FUCKING GOSH YOU SHOULDNT BE POSTING ANYTHING UNLESS ITS MY COMPILE, YOU HEAR ME BITCH?
- Brano11

Iloveyoukodilynn:)
-Lorekeeper

lmao... GOOD FUCKING GOSH... did you really just use the word gosh after the word fucking? Major props.

mmm expmonk i like the sounds of that

mmm, fuck buddy...

would make the wait easier, but I dont think the wife would be happy.

MQ back down again soon?

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Friday, July 1, 2011 at 5:30 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 6:30 am MST, 7:30 am CST, 8:30 am EST, 1:30 pm GMT, 14:30 CET) for a emergency maintenance. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2.5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

MQ back down again soon?

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Friday, July 1, 2011 at 5:30 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 6:30 am MST, 7:30 am CST, 8:30 am EST, 1:30 pm GMT, 14:30 CET) for a emergency maintenance. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2.5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

worst_news_ever