Votes: 138 51.5%
  • No, Sorry :(

Votes: 73 27.2%
  • Only if it was created on my server.

Votes: 57 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a good idea to me cuda.

Does anyone disagree with what I have said?

I very much agree on what ya said DemonH2. One thing I think wouldnt be as much of a problem as ya think is "Missing Classes". IE beastlord/Druids. With this guild, 95% of them are gonna be a boxer. So I'm sure we can fill whatever class we need with a perfect toon. Perfect toon meaning some of the macs from geniouses on this website.
I myself raid with a war with cleric box (no macs on raids) and I would bring my main toons fron my current server to where ever this guild starts.

Whatever yall decide on the loot system I would probably go along with. Just the thought of a MMOBUGS Guild makes me hawt in the pants.

Last edited:
Well we need to get this kickstarted somehow.

Who wants to volunteer to organize this?

What kind of hours for raiding is going to be a big deciding factor for a lot of people I bet.

yea make another poll on raiding hours and how many times a week exc exc...

Could always do a multiple raiding schedule if there are enough people on for raids during US, Euro, Asian, Aust schedules etc. Since not everyone works a 9 to 5 east coast job but if there are enough members/bots could run multiple raiding schedule each day.

To be safe wouldn't you need a new isp address? I've been piddling around since beta 3 but I don't have any 'high' level characters. So I guess I'd be disqualified anyway. ))

Interesting idea. I know cheaters often report other cheaters they catch, but if we were all guilded and all knew eachother were cheating then perhaps that wouldn't be the case.

But yea it'd be hard to know whether or not a GM reading these forums wouldn't just join to bring it all down.

Interesting idea. I know cheaters often report other cheaters they catch, but if we were all guilded and all knew eachother were cheating then perhaps that wouldn't be the case.

But yea it'd be hard to know whether or not a GM reading these forums wouldn't just join to bring it all down.

GM's MQ too!

if i lose out on a item i want, BAM UR ALL REPORTED!

would be safe on mayong lol .....think soe called the dogs off ......unless its Gk or other forms of the same is being used even then there really not looking in to it much ....or so it looks to me.....

normal server would be best though so people could transfer their toons if they want

I'm down.

Sign me up

any decisions on names of guild / server?

Someone take some initiative and get it going lol. I started this post with what I thought was a good idea...send a invite, count me in :)

Make it a private server and I would be in. :)

got 99 votes on hell yes, what are we waiting for