28 =|= a lifetime

haim

Reaction score
dare I say false advertising ?

i always joked around about joining the 27 club along with janis joplin, jimi, and kurt - but c'mon guys 28 years is hardly a lifetime !

Last edited:
dare I say false advertising ?

i always joked around about joining the 27 club along with janis joplin, jimi, and curt - but c'mon guys 28 years is hardly a lifetime !

not even for a pair of jeans

Lifetime does not mean a lifetime of your life. But the lifetime of the sites life. Within 28 years sorry to say this site will be dead. So its not false advertisement.

It was only a matter of time before someone bitched about this...wow...28 years, and the average user on here will be in between the ages of 50-70, eq will be dead, and the "internet" will be a thing reminisced and researched on Wikipedia version 32 through a brain computer, and you will hear "Those were the days" said by many...

It's a problem with the software. It can't calculate dates longer than 28 years.

If your lifetime membership expires after 28 years, hit me up and I'll be happy to renew it for free for another 28 years. I think after the second 28 years your out of luck due to my lifespan, unless I train my kid to do this. There's an idea!

It's a problem with the software. It can't calculate dates longer than 28 years.

If your lifetime membership expires after 28 years, hit me up and I'll be happy to renew it for free for another 28 years. I think after the second 28 years your out of luck due to my lifespan, unless I train my kid to do this. There's an idea!

Yes yes I would like to see little fry run the site!

I think the main thing we should be worrying about is Htw. We were having discussions the other night that he's old enough to be my father. We need to start a Htw cryogenic fund to get him frozen so the information stored inside that brain of his isn't lost.

I think the main thing we should be worrying about is Htw. We were having discussions the other night that he's old enough to be my father. We need to start a Htw cryogenic fund to get him frozen so the information stored inside that brain of his isn't lost.

What you talking about, Willis? He is whatever age he wants to be! This is teh interweb!
I mean, Kodi has convinced everyone he is a guy! If he can do that, you can do anything!

But Fry we know you put htw back after each patch and keep him where you want him....

han-solo-desk-1.jpg

It was only a matter of time before someone bitched about this...wow...28 years, and the average user on here will be in between the ages of 50-70, eq will be dead, and the "internet" will be a thing reminisced and researched on Wikipedia version 32 through a brain computer, and you will hear "Those were the days" said by many...

QFT! haha! There wont be anymore pilots either, UAVs will be dropping all our Hellfires (or nukes) for us then.

Last edited:
What you talking about, Willis? He is whatever age he wants to be! This is teh interweb!
I mean, Kodi has convinced everyone he is a guy! If he can do that, you can do anything!

So HTW is the 85 year old guy?!

We could always each eat a little piece of htw's brain, therefore gaining his life essence until we take a shit. The nasty people would continue to have htw's essence, because everyone knows nasty people eat shit.

btw...what size shoe do you wear?

/weirdstalkercreepyguy off

If eating HTW's brain, and thus his my own shit would make me smart...sign me up.