Search results

1. C

[TLP] A fair warning

This is to serve as a general warning to the community. If anyone is still using MQ2 (any form) on TLP servers you should stop immediately. If you loaded MQ2 after the recent suspension that went out you've likely already been banned. If you're coming back from a break and see this message, do...
  2. C

SkillUpCasting.mac fix

Was getting error for no matching /next, not sure if the new engine caused this or if the defect has just been there for awhile. Either way I did the absolute bare minimum to get the macro working again. Please note, the source is not mine I simply removed a /next and added brackets to make the...
  3. C

Question MQ2DoCracks + Cheat Engine

Hey Folks! I spoke with Fry briefly and he suggested I post here. I was a bit hesitant at first but with his blessing I'm going to go ahead :) I'm mainly a .NET C# developer and I've typically always used the compiles from here. Lately I've been itching to learn a bit more about the process of...
  4. C

Anyway to detect what mobs are casting?

From what I can gather there is no way to do this :( A specific example: If my target is casting Complete Heal, stun/mez it to interrupt it Did some searching on these and mq2 forums but no look. MQ2 Wiki seems to indicate it's not possible to see what a mob is casting (although we can see it...
  5. C

Spawn's bind/gate location

I know this is a long shot, but I'm just curious. Does the client have information available to it on the bind location of spawns? I'm asking because, bards can High Sun mobs back to their gate/bind location. I've also heard (I don't personally use ShowEQ) that it will show you the spawn timers...
  6. C

Source for Plugins?

Hey Folks - I've started dabbling in C++ after spending a couple of years writing Macros for MQ2 but now I'm really interested in looking directly at the plugins source code and potentially making changes there. I assume that the MQ2MMO* plugins are private which is fine, but it seems like all...
  7. C

EQBC Questions

Has anyone noticed /bcg, /bcga, /bcz, /bcza not working at all? Maybe its something I'm doing, but the commands don't send across to any of my clients. I get no error messages on my end either (as if the command succuessfully went across). In addition to those questions, I think I saw a thread...
  8. C

Phinny + mq2

So I know there is a thread started on this regarding Phinni and MQ2, did we come to a decision on: 1. Will MQ2 work on Phinni and we're just risking a ban (I think this is YES) 2. Has anyone been using MQ2 on Phinni yet? (If anyone isn't afraid to speak up) I'm just curious that if I actually...
  9. C

Custom Alias for /macro?

So I've accidentially done something like /say mac bot before. Say I accidentially forgot to do the forward slash. Unless there is a completely better way of doing this (outside of creating a hotkey), is it possible to make a defined custom /alias so its less obvious when this happens? If i...
  10. C

Targeting similar names

I'll keep it short and simple. Consider the following player names: Mage Mageone Magetwo What's the best way to target Mage when Mageone or Magetwo might be closer? /target Mage will target the closest of the three players (due to name being subset). I've tried doing /target id...
  11. C

Cancel cast when no target?

I like to write my own custom macros and for the most part I can get what I need from existing resource such as bot.mac, wiki, etc. My current challenge is that as my nukers are nuking a target, it may die mid cast (maybe pets are killing it, or wahtever). I'd like to be able to stopcast if the...
  12. C

MQ2AutoLogin struggles

I've always tried to use this thing and fail every time. It seems like if you don't open EQs one at a time, and they never crash it works. But if one of the 6 accounts crashes it never reopens the correct one. I reviewed the wiki pagea nd the ONLY thing I can think of that I am doing wrong is...
  13. C

MQ & P99

Hey Folks - Don't want to start a discussion on the thread here as other eyes may be watching. Would love to chat with anyone via PM who may successfully be using MQ2, Titanium on P99. I was ban a few minutes ago but believe it was due to AFK botting (in a very popular area might I add, was...
  14. C

P1999 Blue Question

Anyone use the Titanium compile on this server? Anyway to get maps to work even though the server has them disabled?
  15. C

What should I do?

So I've leveled 5 mages up to 90 on free accounts. They obviously have all expansions except for VOA/ROF. Couple of questions: 1. Should I waste 39.99x5 for ROF to get ROF/VOA right now or wait? (new expansion in November right? Will that include all previous expansions?) 2. Is there a way to...
  16. C

MQ2Melee - Smart enough for Upgrades?

Is MQ2Melee smart enough to realize when I've upgraded a Combat Ability? For example, I just got: Shadowwalker's Synergy Rank 2 Does it know to use this now or is there configuration I have to modify?
  17. C

Casting a Spell

So I've mainly done development with non-scripting languages in my past, but I always find it fun to come back to MQ2/EQ to script for automating character activities. One thing I've always noticed is that with MQ2 you generally perform an operation that may take place instantly or take x...
  18. C

Sort and Combine Snippet

Hi All - I've never really posted my own macro work on the forums here before but I thought I'd share this piece with you. I ran into a situation where my inventory was filling up with particular item's during a night's farm and I would run out of inventory space. The items were required for a...
  19. C

Range issues with Assist

So I've been messing around on Zippzipp's EMU server and not sure if this problem is isolated to EMU servers or all. I play from a main character and use MQ2BC to send commands to all other toons I control... Whenever the main toon targets a mob way off in the distance, and then has the alt...
  20. C

MQ2BC Right Choice?

So I was thinking about how I could make EQ and MQ2 fun again. Right now my toon runs around farming and leveling himself all day and well I pretty much don't play. I was considering creating like 6 free accounts and making 6 of the exact same toons, say, mages. I've seen this done before and...