MQ2BC Right Choice?

Cage9d9

Reaction score
So I was thinking about how I could make EQ and MQ2 fun again. Right now my toon runs around farming and leveling himself all day and well I pretty much don't play.

I was considering creating like 6 free accounts and making 6 of the exact same toons, say, mages. I've seen this done before and it looked pretty fun.

What is the best way to implement sending the exact same commands to all 6 toons while only controlling one? I'm thinking I could use MQ2BC and setup the exact same macros across all toons which would cause the exact same replication across all toons.

Does this sound like the right direction? Also, is this a really bad idea in generally (6 of the same toons)?

Jesus fuck horrible idea, forgot mages must be purchased that would by 750x6!

Edit: On another thought, all toons can simply join the same private chat channel and I could write a simple macro that would listen to the channel for commands...Might be easier than setting up MQ2BC

Last edited:
Jesus fuck horrible idea, forgot mages must be purchased that would by 750x6!

Edit: On another thought, all toons can simply join the same private chat channel and I could write a simple macro that would listen to the channel for commands...Might be easier than setting up MQ2BC

You sir are a moron.

Which might be JJ's way of saying you really should just you use eqbcs and call it done.

Which might be JJ's way of saying you really should just you use eqbcs and call it done.

EQBC is like the mother of sending the same command to an entire party to include or exclude the player giving the command. Yes playing multiple mages is fun, I did it with 4 mages and everything was a one shot kill until planes of power....because four mages were sending the same nuke at the same time....

I'm not seeing this being as fun with say 4 bards......or 4 warriors.....

If you use 6 you won't have any slots for you to have a healer...

/bcaa //exit

I'm thinking of the dynamics. If there was a more diversified song listing to pull from, playing 6 twisting bards by hand would be pretty damn impressive.

I always planed to do something like this with wizards, until the day that they launched that server where you could create geared level 51 characters a few years ago.

I created 6 wizards, and realized I need a puller, and bard certainly make group more efficient than 1 wizard.

5 Wizards, 1 Bard.

Oh I need a tank too because wizards are tanking a bit.

4 Wizards, 1 Bard, 1 Warrior.

Oh great need healer now.

3 Wizards, 1 Bard, 1 Warrior, 1 Cleric.

Well crap, this isn't any fun now, because I'm practically a normal group.

/ragequit

With petesampra's bot macros now though this would be so damn easy to pull off. Mages would certainly be interesting as you can just chain spawn pets instead of healing them, but your gonna end up with a cleric to handle rez, then possibly you'll need need slow or mez to exp. Then you may as well just do 2 groups of mages.

2 things

1st PeteSampras macros PWN and better than just doing bcs

2nd Mages ROCK, little to no need for a tank for 95% of grp content, easy to farm anything in grp for the most part (handful of mobs out there can be annoying)

NOTHING mitigates dmg atm like a mage pet (no not even a raid geared tank), especially if you have a good EM focus

yes a cleric is useful (depeding on rest of grp it will never drop below mid 90s mana, dont need slows, and pet can tank named+1 add or so (3 trash or so), at highest lvls

If the mage has good pet aa it gets funner and funner really

Last edited:
As long as your not on progression use healer merc for your rez.

When you get to a named, split group into two 3 mage+ 3 cleric merc's.

With Zip's server I'm going to be trying the 6 wizzy's out. I figure with the instant regen from /sit they'll never be OOM. and since MQ2 is acceptable I just /warp t sent to all my chars and have them cast one gigantic nuke x6 = profit :)

At the high end I can set up #bot groups as normal groups and have 6 solid groups to field.

Last edited:
just wondering why u would pick the wizards over the mages? atm mages are beating wiz on raid parses and there pets out tank real tank classes. kinda a no brainer in my opinion though a mage is my main.

Last edited:
It's just for fun. I don't care so much about making raid parses as it is fun.

And having potentially 6 wizards with their bot army (which could very well be mages) Port in, you know it's gonna get ugly quick for the bad guys haha.

Sounds like maybe it is worth a shot to build 6 mages for fun!