SkillUpCasting.mac fix

Cage9d9

Reaction score
Was getting error for no matching /next, not sure if the new engine caused this or if the defect has just been there for awhile. Either way I did the absolute bare minimum to get the macro working again.

Please note, the source is not mine I simply removed a /next and added brackets to make the macro function again.

Attachments

• SkillUpCasting.mac
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Was getting error for no matching /next, not sure if the new engine caused this or if the defect has just been there for awhile. Either way I did the absolute bare minimum to get the macro working again.

Please note, the source is not mine I simply removed a /next and added brackets to make the macro function again.

I'll look at it. Where was the change made. Did you make a note?

The problem was the macro was using multiple /next i for a single /for i loop. I've made the correction which was to replace the middle /next i with a /continue

Please see attached.

I didn't test it. But because the indention on the code was off on every single freaking line I did go through redo all the spacing so that the code looks correct with tab indents so that I can read the code easier on my notepad++.

Let's not even talk about the fact that at the end of just about every line the person who coded this put a space....which I gladly deleted, whitespace is evil.

~Chat

Attachments

• SkillUpCasting.mac
    22.3 KB · Views: 20
Yea that code is pretty nasty which is why I didn't spend a lot of time in it BUT...it's an extremely useful macro and I needed to use it last night so figured I'd provide folks with an update/fix.

Yea that code is pretty nasty which is why I didn't spend a lot of time in it BUT...it's an extremely useful macro and I needed to use it last night so figured I'd provide folks with an update/fix.

Test my copy. if it works as intended lemme know so that I can submit it to Fry for inclusion in the next update.

No need to test your copy. I fixed it and uploaded it here. If Fry decides to include yours or mine in the next update he is more than welcome to.

No need to test your copy. I fixed it and uploaded it here. If Fry decides to include yours or mine in the next update he is more than welcome to.

K, guess I'll stop working on bot40 and go test this macro so that we know that it works as intended and can submit the fix so that it shows up on the patcher for everyone else.

K, guess I'll stop working on bot40 and go test this macro so that we know that it works as intended and can submit the fix so that it shows up on the patcher for everyone else.

Ok

I don't know if you tested it already or not, but I did and it seems to work just fine now with your fix.

Thank you.

I don't know if you tested it already or not, but I did and it seems to work just fine now with your fix.

Thank you.

I did test it. Thank you for testing it as well. :)