P1999 Blue Question

Cage9d9

Reaction score
Anyone use the Titanium compile on this server? Anyway to get maps to work even though the server has them disabled?

Anyone use the Titanium compile on this server? Anyway to get maps to work even though the server has them disabled?
there is a docrack, that is commented out, in MQ2DoCrack.ini. As far as I remember (it's been a few years, so don't quote me on it...), it will work on project1999 also, but I had thought one of their dll files or whatever they distribute for required files to work on their server, would rat you out if you had that enabled. Up to you whether to try it, and whether it works, and whether you ever get banned for it. ;)

Let us know whatever you decide, thanks, haha.

htw

I'll probably keep it turned off then. I know this isn't exactly the right forum but do oyu know off the top of you head if there is any activity in the Marketplace for this server? I did a quick search and didn't find anything great.

I'll probably keep it turned off then. I know this isn't exactly the right forum but do oyu know off the top of you head if there is any activity in the Marketplace for this server? I did a quick search and didn't find anything great.

P1999 cracks down hard on real money transactions, many people have lost months of work from it which has pretty much killed marketplace outside of game.

Yeah, unless you are one of the devs or admins/gms on p1999, no RMT allowed. ;)

htw