Recent content by Kachiko

1. Kachiko

If you had to guess, how much of the EQ population uses MQ?

I doubt it's over 50% myself. I'd bet that people claim 70% just to make themselves feel better about using it, when really it's a small margine. And really, when we did polls on what servers people were on, we were hitting a whopping 29 people on some servers. I doubt that is anywhere near 50%.
  2. Kachiko

mp3 players?

I love the creative Xfi-2 no internet function though, but don't need it.
  3. Kachiko

Its driving me nuts

Sorry, I only entered the thread because I thought it was a joke about a pirate with a steering wheel in his pants.
  4. Kachiko

The infamous Kitty-cat room!

Ok, Here are the pics I still have. I've lost a few over the years. The PoTime one looks just like skyshrine, just imagine a jester's hat on him. Erudin Befallen Great Divide The Hole Neriak Skyshrine Veeshan's Peak Warrens Guk SolA Wakening Lands?
  5. Kachiko

The infamous Kitty-cat room!

I have a lot of screens, I'll post them when I get home. The mischief one looks similiar to the SolA one, but not in red, and has a bard with a jester cap on. The only cat specific rooms I can recall were in Erudin and Befallen. You can actually walk out of the one in Befallen.
  6. Kachiko

Most Epic tattoo of 2010

It's also a term not a lot of girls are familiar with though (unless they hang around the internet sites that use the term) , so it shouldn't affect his chances. It would just raise a lot of questions and strange looks when they ask what that tattoo is. As for being funny, I guess it's a "had...
  7. Kachiko

Quillmane strat?

If you want to be really thorough, you can track the spawn times of all the roamers in the zone, then just kill the 5 that are on the same xx min cycle. If no one else is around, you can just to the south of Paw and kill anything that paths by, and eventually one will be the horse.
  8. Kachiko

VET REWARDS

Well, if you did have far enough creditted, you wouldn't be missing any. Kinda skews the polls without the breakdown of "why" they aren't missing any.
  9. Kachiko

PH's reduced for uf named?

In UF though, consolodate does sort-of mean reduced. Previously, you had say 60 across the zone, now they are all within a certain range of eachother. If there are only 30 in that range, you have a reduced number of them.
  10. Kachiko

MMOBugs Cribs

Hah, I was just thinking that his finger was such an attention whore. And you actually bought Donkey Konga? Although I do have to give some props not only for having an old NES, but the actual box still. Would be more style points though if it was the grey gun and robot.
  11. Kachiko

MMOBugs Cribs

There, happy?
  12. Kachiko

VET REWARDS

Yes, it's not just for people that cheated. They froze all vet rewards because of the exploit for getting extra years. It is intentional, and for a while, they were manually adjusting them. But now they are putting a hold on adjusting them because they don't know how their new fix will affect it.
  13. Kachiko

VET REWARDS

Right. There is a fix coming, so they stopped adjusting them for now, just incase the upcomming fix borks what they manually changed. And where is my option for not missing any, and never used the exploit?
  14. Kachiko

Emergency maintenance?

They may not be totally lost, as in having to re-get them, but, you will lose the ability to use them until you have purchased the expansion.
  15. Kachiko

MMOBugs Cribs

Step 1, open pic in mspaint. Step 2, at the top, edit, stretch/skew Step 3 set height and width to 50% (or lower if still too big) Save changes Upload pic with same name. Win.