mp3 players?

Public

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a new HD ZUNE, but i havent made my mind up yet since i'll just be listening to music and some web surfing. What mp3 player do you guys use and why?

What: HTC Evo

Why: Because work bought it for me & pays for it. :D

htw

Picked up one of the 8 gig iPod shuffles and have been very happy with it. I didn't really see the desire for video since my phone can do that (blackberry) with its internet capability. It was a cheap alternative and I just swap out music periodically.

I just want something easier to sort my music with since i currently use the 1gb ipod shuffle while running. It has no screen so i cant make playlist and junk. I also use winamp to xfer the files since iTunes wants me to erase the mp3s.

Not a huge fan of the Zune and heard less than pleasant things about it. Just upgrade to one of the ipods with a screen so you can do playlist sorting.

I picked up a cheap mp3 player in china that used SD cards for about $10 USD. Threw in a 8gb card and it has been playing like a champ for the past 3 years.

I love the creative Xfi-2
no internet function though, but don't need it.

As much as I hate apple(you should've seen my IRC rant the other day) the iPods still seem to be the best from what I have used. Just quick n easy to use.

I just use my phone, has 4GB memory card in it. Plays music, video and can surf the web.

Is that an option for you?

I just use my phone, has 4GB memory card in it. Plays music, video and can surf the web.

Is that an option for you?

Yea, wife and I are with t-mobil and the myTouch was an option i was looking at.

I use my phone. Sounds better then all the dedicated MP3 players I have owned and although I have 1000000000000 of mp3's, I usually listen to Pandora or Last Fm via the phone. Plus, for the gym, I use a bluetooth headphone. Sound quality isn't as good as wired ones, but I like it fine, especially since I can put my phone/mp3 player down somewhere safe, with no wires attached to it and even skip songs and control volume and take incoming calls via the headphone.