Emergency maintenance?

well for one, the regen on certain mobs were making an event nearly impossible. I think this was to fix that, and probably other stuff.

*** Emergency Update ***

- Fixed an issue that was causing NPCs with low regen values to sometimes use out of combat regen when they were in combat.

- For accounts actively participating in the 3 day Underfoot access promotion, we are extending the access through Saturday, March 13th instead of Friday, March 12th due to the issues experienced.

Call me crazy but I believe this could be the worst 3 day trial evar!

does anybody know if the AA's used towards Underfoot AA's on an account that doesn't have underfoot will still be working when the trial runs out?

They may not be totally lost, as in having to re-get them, but, you will lose the ability to use them until you have purchased the expansion.

ya think of it as if u bought a bunch of lvl 85 aa's then died and lost the lvl O NO aa's dont work anymore type of thing lols

but really i have no clue but i did fully flag and gear a toon for a friend that doesnt have the expansion be funny if he cant use any of the gear and shit after the trial

Hook a brother up

ya think of it as if u bought a bunch of lvl 85 aa's then died and lost the lvl O NO aa's dont work anymore type of thing lols

but really i have no clue but i did fully flag and gear a toon for a friend that doesnt have the expansion be funny if he cant use any of the gear and shit after the trial

Damn bro - what server are you on? Hook a brother up . . .