MMOBugs Cribs

title says cribs...?

or is this just another, lets see your setup?

lol

SOme of them are pretty cool so far, but im an OCD freak, i have to have space on my desk, and it has to be clean of all clutter :p

Loving the dual-screen setups, i used to have my laptop next to my desk as well, but i moved, so tiny desk now, and had to sell my laptop.

Im not going to post a pick yet, as my crappy setup would bring shame to MMOBugs! :( :(

title says cribs...?

or is this just another, lets see your setup?

lol

People only really care about the comp area anyway each time it's come up on various boards.
But I'm not posting pics of the rest of the house. I have a tornado that runs through here every day after school.
If anyone really wants to see my house, they are welcome to come on by.

I agree with cupofjo, no one cares if its a wreck, post the house too!

Pictures

Is there an easy way to upload a photo here without hosting it on another site? I am too lazy to renew my photobucket account. Barring a way to easily upload the photo here (read: using MMOBugs bandwidth) many of the computer illits like myself will not be easily able to post pictures on this thread.

Ya, photobucket closes/locks your account for inactivity after 90ish days.
Then you have to do a jig or something to get it back, or make a new one.

Photobucket is teh suck

Yep, click files at the top, think you can get to it through there. Also, renew your account at photobucket? Didnt know you had to do that :S

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=3

Click "Add Entry"

Cool thank you. Sadly, photobucket requires you to log in periodically or they "round file" your stuff for you and all the links break. Back when I used myspace I used to see that a lot; or the dreaded "this user has exceed their bandwidth allocation" instead of the picture.

I will try the link.

Here goes my attempt to show off something other than my workstation:

local_links.php

This is my daily driver in front of my crib. I am more of a car guy although the house is coming along. Note the boat and motorhome are actually where I spend more time in the summer.

Here is my other summer hobby:

local_links.php

If this works I will follow up with the obligatory pictures of my workstation and perhaps some interior shots. I should be working right now but this is more fun to me.

Here is my waterfall:

local_links.php

Last edited:
Step 1, open pic in mspaint.
Step 2, at the top, edit, stretch/skew
Step 3 set height and width to 50% (or lower if still too big)
Save changes
Upload pic with same name.
Win.

imageshack.us will autoscale shit for forums for you

Can anyone explain to me why everyone has a laptop sitting next to their desktop? Thats seems to be about as pointless as man nipples to me.

Because I have a laptop, and I use it when I'm out.
When I am home, instead of buying another computer, I just plug it in next to mine.
That way I could surf for whatever while doing stuff on the main comp.

You sir, are more hardcore than I

Honestly, I love multiple screens, no matter what kind of setup it is, if i had money to throw at it(and the space, working on that one when we move in the next few months) I would easily have 6-12 screens at my disposal when at my desk. Any setup that allows me to have a few toons logged on, have a couple browsers up, maybe word or excel on another, and so on, is just adding to my productivity and enjoyment level.

Here is my crib, we were not fully decorated yet. The kitchen is now done in an Italian theme, with vines, pots and pasta bottles above the cabinets and lots of neat art (I'll take pictures soon)

:p

Attachments

• ktichen.jpg
    ktichen.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 73
  • dining.jpg
    dining.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 70
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 70
Here is my crib, we were not fully decorated yet. The kitchen is now done in an Italian theme, with vines, pots and pasta bottles above the cabinets and lots of neat art (I'll take pictures soon)

:p

i like it... i like it alot!

Nice waterfall...and cars /drool

About to take my whole set-up down and box it up for my move. Probably downsize once I get around to it after the move. But here are old pics of my 12 box set-up. Each screen just for 1 account, two center runs 2 accounts each. All screens also have their own computers, so 10 computers total not counting my ultra-portable laptop that I use as my mulitplicity server.

img0934dp1.jpg

img0931pz3.jpg

That was well before I came to mmobugs. I have upgraded the controls alot since then. Went to a G19, a bigger vetra box, more X-keys.....and then I came here and don't use those controls too much anymore. Especially considering I bought pretty much all bot macs that devestator has and was going to automate pretty much all my accounts except one. And then I just kinda stopped playing EQ.

haha that is awesome but i think im too cheap to ever give up alt tabbing between 5-8 instances on 1 though.