MMOBugs Cribs

The nerd in me appreciates it.

The Jew in me is like omgwtfoverkill.

You ever fart while bent over, had a turtle head poke out, and feel like a coocoo clock?

I am thinking you could have had a down payment on a pretty tight ride for what you paid for all that equipment. On the other hand, a set-up like that might prevent one from ever needing to leave the house at all.

He makes a nice down payment every month to his electric company.

p5k deluxe
q6600
8gigs 1066 ram
ATI 4870
vista x64

Easily runs 8 with WinEQ

yea roughly the same as this

2.8 quad core amd processor
8gig 1066 ram
1gig 4850 vid card
win7 64
using wineq

i play with all models off etc

how'd this turn from cribs to systems?

:p

Who cares about your super high tech nerdy pcs, lets see your cribs

Moving next week Ill post pics of the dump I am relocating too for awhile

DCrib2Small.jpg

There, happy?

He makes a nice down payment every month to his electric company.

I went to low wattage ITX boards a long time ago. 8 of my computers don't cost much more then one or two 100w light bulbs to run depending on what I am doing in game. The PSU's are all 80+% efficiency rating. The monitors are all supposdly 20w's each (except for center two). I think my center two machines burn as much if not more juice then my 8 ITX builds combined.

I also relocted all my computers to the room next to my computer room. Makes cooling the room alot easier and cheaper. I pay @ $210 to $240 per month ( I am paying $170 to $190 now that I just run one computer) on a three bedroom apartment in Hawaii, which is about a $70 drop from before I went ITX (35w cpu's, 4gigs ram, notebook HDD, no optical drive, 300w seasonic 80+ psu's, GTS250 vid cards.) The main computer is just silly. i975, dominator ram, 1500w psu 5870 vid and so on. The secondary main is an 920 build and isn't too far behind the main.

I am considering running 2 accounts on each of my ITX builds (staying at 12 accounts total or even less....not getting more accounts!) and 2 screens off each computer as well. And maybe 4 accounts on my main computer hooked up to 4 screens. Not sure how multiplicity will work with that. That'd get me down to 5 ITX builds and one hardcore computer and still 12 box on 10 screens...maybe 12. Got two more 17" screens sitting around, just need to get a 6 screen stand (the two 4 screen stands I got now were $89 each off ebay/amazon)

I don't think I want to put a down payment on a new car. If I ever get a new car, it will be paid off before I drive off the lot. ANd honestly, I'd rather buy a classic and then build it up. I will be getting a 1987 or older Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60....or FJ55 if I can and then throwing $10k to $20K at it to have fun rebuilding it. Honestly, the thought of paying $$$$ a month for a new car and $$$ to insure it and $$$ to finance a loan so that by the tme my $25K car is paid for, I will have paid probably $30K+ for the car and an obscene amount for full coverage insurance freaks me out.

Originally Posted by Alexandra

Sorry, more of a pictures guy and the first 3 pages of pics I saw were all computer set-ups. My "cribs" nothing special. I pay $1500 (was $1600) a month to rent an apartment in Hawaii that would cost me $600 a month in some place like Florida, It's nothing special. Planning on buying a house within 6 months when I go to California though, but that will be something under $200k, so once again, won't be anything special....but I got the ultimate set of tools and have seen alot of home improvement shows!

Last edited:

/agree

Seriously guys ill get around to it, sorry to light the fire then walk away

Nice waterfall...and cars /drool

About to take my whole set-up down and box it up for my move. Probably downsize once I get around to it after the move. But here are old pics of my 12 box set-up. Each screen just for 1 account, two center runs 2 accounts each. All screens also have their own computers, so 10 computers total not counting my ultra-portable laptop that I use as my mulitplicity server.

That was well before I came to mmobugs. I have upgraded the controls alot since then. Went to a G19, a bigger vetra box, more X-keys.....and then I came here and don't use those controls too much anymore. Especially considering I bought pretty much all bot macs that devestator has and was going to automate pretty much all my accounts except one. And then I just kinda stopped playing EQ.

With that setup, its obvious that Casca is the EQ Mall cop for the Bazaar LMAO

With that setup, its obvious that Casca is the EQ Mall cop for the Bazaar LMAO

It ocurred to me after posting that pic that with alot of my screens showing the bazaar, it could be taken a few different ways. I started 3 new mages, an SK and a bard that day and was busy getting gear and spells for all of them up to level 65. I thought it was easier to give em all plats and run each of em seperatly through for gear and spells then to use one account to buy a ton of gear and hand out after.

Hah, I was just thinking that his finger was such an attention whore.

And you actually bought Donkey Konga?

Although I do have to give some props not only for having an old NES, but the actual box still.
Would be more style points though if it was the grey gun and robot.