The infamous Kitty-cat room!

There was one if i remember correctly in gfay it was in the mountain i beilive buy lfay zl

Heh lagged out one time and found the one in befallen. I was just a wee lad back then and lost my chit hehe.

I believe there is one in plane of mischief, also.

ugh

it's on the tip of my tongue, I found just such a room, "10x10", and unreachable by normal means, some months ago right when we where having problems with piggy popping you places other than zone ins.

this room, I'm sorry I'm not an ole schooler like i wish I was, and I know I'm gonna get burned for not remembering or going out and finidng it, but, it's the zone with the giant dwarf named. PLANE OF MISCHIEF! That's it!

ya, a box with nothing but locations written on the walls, I'm still not sure what you mean 'kitty kat room', but ya, there's at least 2 or 3 of these boxes out there, and you can't run out of the ones I've found either, you have to warp out of gate out basically.

i was stood in the 1 in befallen yesturday, just /warp loc 0 0 0

kittys all over the wall, 1 location which is the zone in location.

There is a post 3 or 4 up from yours.... someone posted a picture of one of the Kity Cat rooms... lol how did u miss it ?

I guess I should have clarified a bit, that SS I took was from the Kitty Room in Droga.

I have a lot of screens, I'll post them when I get home.
The mischief one looks similiar to the SolA one, but not in red, and has a bard with a jester cap on.
The only cat specific rooms I can recall were in Erudin and Befallen. You can actually walk out of the one in Befallen.

Ok,
Here are the pics I still have.
I've lost a few over the years.
The PoTime one looks just like skyshrine, just imagine a jester's hat on him.

Erudin
Erudcatroom.jpg

Befallen
mysteryroomBefallen.jpg

Great Divide
mysteryroomGD.jpg

The Hole
mysteryroomHole.jpg

Neriak
mysteryroomNeriak.jpg

Skyshrine
mysteryroomSkyshrine.jpg

Veeshan's Peak
mysteryroomVP.jpg

Warrens
mysteryroomWarrens.jpg

Guk
mysteryroomguk.jpg

SolA
mysteryroomsola.jpg

Wakening Lands?
forgot.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite a collection, Kachiko.

I've only seen the kitty room myself. I freaked out when I got teleported in there when chain zoning. I though a GM had caught me and was playing a sick joke on me :p I think I actually made a post about it here too!