2011 Tradeskill macros

Thank you Sir! Donation sent :)
No prob! I also fixed up the mac & ini, to allow you to do up thru plat blue diamond in Abysmal, then velium blue diamond to 300 in Thurg. Want me to post those too?

htw

Saw your PM, so here ya go, this Jeweler.mac & jc.ini will do as I said.

I also attached a replacement CommonSubs.inc, to go in your common folder. This allows your ini file to have a Default section, that allows you to put in a default container to use - e.g., allowed me to leave the Jeweler's Kit as the container in general, but for a default, I set it to use my Reinforced Jeweler's Kit. Having that option, let's you use an alternative container, without having to edit every entry in the INI for the 'Cont' part - otherwise, the macro craps up.

Example entry for Reinforced Jeweler's Kit is at the top of jc.ini. It looks first to see if you have the 'Cont' for the current [xx] combine in bag slot 8, and if not, then it will check for the 'Cont' listed under [Default].

htw

Last edited:
Well, I fixed alchemy all up. From 1 to 300, plus trophy evolution if set. Automated the 210-300 with a bunch of recipe options. I can post the details, and the macro/ini, if there is any iterest - and explain it all.

htw

OK! Let's see, where to begin... I will just make some bullets, and try to make sure I cover any notes I want to pass along.

• The mac is set up to be ran in Abysmal Sea, near the alchemy vendors. I made it check zone & location, just to be sure.
  • I apologize up front to any interested, and go to read the .mac - it was a tad twisted to begin with, and as I kept adding stuff I got to the point of wanting to do separate subs for the groupings, but by then I was like, no way in hell I'm going back at this point to re-do it... No worries though, it all works fine (I ran into no issues at any skill level or setting, when doing final testing).
  • I added a new section to the .ini, called Default. I will explain later in this post, what those settings are.
  • I Left the old locs for the vendors in, for some backwards compatibility, but they were really not correct (yeah, I shoulda just changed them). No big deal though, I added the proper locs to additional entries, and coded the macro to use all proper positions.
  • The recipes I added, the components are ordered in best buy order. If they are changed or rearranged, it would take some coding to correct for that.
  • Especially past skill 210, if you have the 1 or 2 components needed other than the vendor purchased ones, can get quite expensive. I made the INI entries in a way that you can control that somewhat. Also, if you don't wish for the mac to try to make a particular 210+ combine, then just don't put one of the required non-vendor items in inventory (I made the macro show you what you need, if you don't have all required components for 210+).
I would suggest training to max at your trainer (21 still I believe).
Then, you might consider doing some of the newbie TS quests for alchemy, that can get you to (I think) 54 (Ref: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2890).

Here are the combines that the macro will work on:

1 - 54: Distillate of Immunization II
55 - 82: Distillate of Immunization III
83 - 99: Philter of the Wolf II
100 - 134: Philter of the Wolf III
135 - 177: Distillate of Skinspikes VI
178 - 209: Philter of the Wolf V
210 - 227: Basic Suspension of Slime VII
228 - 300: See below

For Basic Suspension of Slime, it requires pottery subcombines. They are pretty low trivial & cheap (Smooth Friable Potion Vial), and you can make a bunch of stacks of them right up the hall at the Pottery Vendors (wheel is in that room, and kiln is right outside the door to ship deck).

For 228+, here is a summary of what's required (at least one set) if you want to combine for that part of the progression:

Deepwater Ink and Small Vial (vendor in POK, Mirao Frostpouch)
Nodding Blue Lily and Small Vial (vendor in POK, Mirao Frostpouch)
Versluierd Fungus and Gold Embossed Potion Vial (pottery subcombine)
Lucidem and Small Vial (vendor in POK, Mirao Frostpouch)
Sunshard Powder
Curzon and Small Vial (vendor in POK, Mirao Frostpouch)
Aderirse Bur
Urticaceae and Small Vial (vendor in POK, Mirao Frostpouch)

I went from cheapest, to most expensive, and it will look for the stuff to make in that order, each iteration. So for example, you could have 20 of all the items on the left, and say 200 small vials, and a couple stacks of gold embossed potion vials, and it would start with Deepwater Ink, then go to Nodding Blue Lily after you are out of Ink, etc., on down the line. Reminder to what I said earlier in post, if you don't want to try or use a combine, just don't have that in your inventory (e.g., if you don't want to make any Urticaceae combines, if you have any of it, put it in bank).

In order above, these are the potions for those combos:

Distillate of Alacrity IX
Distillate of Divine Healing X
Elixir of the Serpentine XI
Distillate of Clarity XI
Distillate of Skinspikes XII
Distillate of Clarity XII
Distillate of Skinspikes XIII
Distillate of Clarity XIII

Description of the [Default] settings, from Alchemy.ini:

• Cont: An alternate container to use, if you don't have the one listed under each recipe.
  • Trophy=Whether to keep on combining if your skill is 300; allows you to work trophy evolution.
  • SellBackComponents=Whether to sell back any unused components at the end of each combine iteration (potions you make will never be sold back).
  • SkillMax=Max skill wanted. If you don't want to start with the upper combines, set this to 210.
  • IngredientCount=How many combines to do for each iteration. I made it do the math, for those items taking 2 or 3 of them. E.g., if this is 40, it would get 40 of Component 1, 40 of Component 2, 80 of Component 3 (just example thrown out there). 40 (2 basic stacks) is a good rule of thumb, but you can set this to what you like, as long as you have enough inventory space.
  • MaxPlatSpent=The most plat you want to spend this macro session. If set to 0, there is no limit. E.g., if you set it to 50000, once it determines you spent 50k plat this macro run, it would stop.
  • MinPlatStart=Minimum plat needed in inventory to start the macro. Used in order to remind you you need cash. At higher (228+), I'd probably set it to 2500 or 3000.
  • MaxPCs=Max number of PCs that can be near you. Default is 1 (and 0 is counted as 1), which means only yourself. If more than this number is detected, the macro pauses until they move away. I put this in in case you have a mule next to you, or a hydra, whatever. You could set it to 2, or 3, whatever you need to ignore. If you never want to pause it, set it to some stupid number (like 5000).
  • MaxPCsDist=The distance (radius) for the PC check. The default is 150, min is 100. If you want it to pause any time anyone other than you (or your toons, based on the MaxPCs setting) are in zone, set this to a high value (like 5000).
Example:
[Default]
Cont=Reinforced Medicine Bag
Trophy=no
SellBackComponents=yes
SkillMax=300
IngredientCount=40
MaxPlatSpent=0
MinPlatStart=100
MaxPCs=1
MaxPCsDist=150

There is a section of the .mac file, for those who like to play with it, that will let you set an arbitrary current skill level, and max stack size, for testing. If you are 300 alchemy, who wants to work on a macro and do it all over again on another toon? :D Just set trophy=yes, then look in the mac, change the varset CurrentSkill (I put comments to mention what to change), and a bit further down, you would change Ingredcount if you wish. Then run it, it'll act like you are that skill level. Most won't need or want this, but it's there if you ever wish to make some changes or test.

Before movements, there are gm & pc checks, for some basics. :)

I included the latest buy.inc I use, put it in your common folder.

Let me know the details if you have any issues.

Any questions, post away.

htw

Last edited:
Thanks htw!! I will definately be trying this out.

The fletching macro doesn't automatically buy the materials. Any ideas on how to fix/tweak that? It will say "Buying item such and such until I have 40". Then it just sits there. If I buy the 40 items manually, it will move on to the next and work, but every time it goes to buy, I have to manually click buy. It is selling items fine, though.

I'll look into it, and get the latest ones I been doing posted. I meant to before I went out of town, but didn't end up with enough time.

I'll take care of it tonight, or tomorrow latest.

htw

Latest common files (put in your mq2\macros\common folder):
CommonSubs.inc
sell.inc
buy.inc

Latest updates macros and configs:
Alchemy
Baking
Fishing
Fletching
Jewelry
Pottery

Todo:
Brewing
Poison
Research
Smithing
Tailoring
Tinkering

htw

Last edited:
Brewing

Todo:
Poison
Research
Smithing
Tailoring
Tinkering

htw

Last edited:
Poison

Todo:
Research
Smithing
Tailoring
Tinkering

htw

Last edited:
Not going to do Research, don't have time right now for the farming for testing.

Tinkering & Tailoring still not done.

All other mac/ini/inc updated:
CommonSubs.inc
sell.inc
buy.inc
packs.inc
cleanpacks.inc
Alchemy
Baking
Brewing
Fishing
Fletching
Jewelry
Poison
Pottery
Smithing

htw

Attachments

• TradeSkillMacs.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
problem with the brewing mac

was running the brewing macro today starting from 0 when it got to the point of needing to make veggies it couldn't find the ingredients. so OK I buy them and try again then it tries ti make 1 veggie at a time. so Ok screw it ill just make veggies. Ok them when it gets done it tries to sell the veggies back and since they wont sell back it gets stuck in a loop trying to sell the veggies. also wouldn't buy shot glasses from the vendor even tho he had them for sale.

I noticed that these macro's use inventory slot 8. I currently have a silver sub (only 6 inventory slots), is there a way these macros can work with only 6 inventory slots?

Change the line you find that looks like this:

/itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack8].InvSlot} rightmouseup

to this:

/itemnotify ${Me.Inventory[pack6].InvSlot} rightmouseup

/left click item

Since the patch noticed that when using an enviro containers for tradeskilling the /left click item command won't open the container to find recipes and do combines, any chance of a fix?