2011 Tradeskill macros

Bro, it's gonna be worse. Got an error for ye:
Code:
DoCommand - Couldn't parse '&& (TRUE && (TRUE) /varset EndingVar 2'
potter.mac@352 (Event_Advance): /if (${CombItemName.NotEqual[PVB]}) && (${CombItemName.NotEqual[LPVB]}) && (${CombItemName.NotEqual[SPVB]}) /varset EndingVar 2
potter.mac@214 (Main): /notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup

DAMN i thought i caught all those..

for some reason now ${CombItemName.NotEqual[PVB]}) has to be ${CombItemName.NotEqual[""PVB""]})

When i get home I will double check all the macs and repost

damn damn damn

:cool:

army

Not naming names incase person wants to keep animity.

Thank you for letting me borrow a GNOME to fix up tinkering.

It speaks volumes to the folks of MMO to save me the days of grinding a new toon just to work those pesty tradeskills :cool:

Thank you again.

ARMY

New Trivs for alchemy:
Distillate of Immunization II 55
Distillate of Immunization III 83
Philter of Wolf II 100
Philter of Wolf III 135
Distillate of Skinspikes VI 178
Philter of Wolf V 210

i shoulda looked at the macro :cool: thats what i have in the current alchemy macro.

thanks D

alchemy recipies will have to be totally reworked.. some do not show in recipe list ..unless you learn them

Working it :cool:

Last edited:
The ones I listed showed in the UI for me. Didn't have to learn them.

Now that you mention it, you'd be correct as far as wolf V goes, I recall having to do it old school. But other are there, they just show up based on skill level. And to anyone getting ready to work on this, I'd highly advise getting your trophy when you get near the 100 range. That way as you skill up, it'll evolve.

Fletching Mac

Might want to change line in Fletch mac to read

/varset SkillMaxWanted 255

Otherwise it stops at 191 currently.

Might want to change line in Fletch mac to read

/varset SkillMaxWanted 255

Otherwise it stops at 191 currently.

Or 282... since that's the recipe it'll do.

That's like the one area of the macro you have to edit yourself... if you read the directions its spelled out very clearly.

I just tried the smithing macro and all it did was attempt to fill my bags with small brick of ore.

I stopped the macro after it had got like 30 stacks of ore.

EDIT: Just downloaded the macs again and it's fixed. I must have had an older version. Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok that didn't fix it. The macro buys 30 ore like it should but then for some reason decides to keep on buying them non stop 2 at a time. If I stop the macro and then rerun it then it stops buying and goes to buy the water flasks which it does fine, then it heads to the forge and looks up "sheet" but fails to make anything.

Skill was 0 I then went and trained to 20 or 21 but it did the same thing. Trust me when I say it was buying a lot more than 30 :) I had about 3 bags full before I stopped it.

yes problem i just downloaded mac smith the new one and they buy ore non stop i stoper manually after all bag are full of ore like 100 stack )