www.mmobugs.com - doesn't work

What is the error you're getting? Does it say "Page not found"?
we have noticed a few people having that issue and are looking into it but its been fairly isolated ( that we know of) so far.

I am having an issue with the website as well; every time I click on "What's New" I get redirected to http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/.%20$uredir%20.

Has to be a cookie issue of some sort, as it's fine (once) if I flush my cookies, or if I open in an incognito window.

Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Yep. I can't into the "new posts" page. Keeps saying "page not found".

Clicked on Forum, and got "Page Not Found" error.

I had the same problem. Ran Ccleaner pro last night and fixed every problem I had including the page not found issue here on Mmobugs. Hope this helps. And for what it is worth Ccleaner pro has a great free trial run of their products so you can get fixed/up and running for free.

I don't get an error or anything just a blank page.

If using Google Chrome, go to Settings, and click on Show Advanced Settings.
Under Privacy, click on "Clear Browsing Data", when box comes up, then "Clear Browsing Data" again.

this will fix the issue on Google Chrome, but you will lost your saved password, and some other setting.

There is something up with our server doing this randomly at certain times of day. We're still trying to track dowm what is causing it and why.

If using Google Chrome, go to Settings, and click on Show Advanced Settings.
Under Privacy, click on "Clear Browsing Data", when box comes up, then "Clear Browsing Data" again.

this will fix the issue on Google Chrome, but you will lost your saved password, and some other setting.

I did this yesterday as well as running CCleaner, and I still get the issue. I think it goes deeper than some cookies.

I've been getting this issue on and off for a week now.

Just a heads up - when this happens, the browser displays a lot of raw PHP code. I snapped a screen shot of it if you'd like to see it Fry.

Just a heads up - when this happens, the browser displays a lot of raw PHP code. I snapped a screen shot of it if you'd like to see it Fry.

Has it still been happening in the last few days? The PHP code is of VBSEO which isn't anything special, but it shouldn't be displaying.

Htw did a few things to the server a few days ago in hopes to stop it from happening, I'm not sure if it was successful or not.

It was happening minutes before I made that post.

Could be a database error. Example when it happens it always happens to that page/thread until a new reply is made in that thread. Another example when I had it happen when i sent a PM it did not go away until I sent another PM.

I've spent most of the day messing with forum software trying to resolve this, I still have some tweaking to do with the software. I've also added a new like/thanks system too.

Was there a redirect or some kind put in on mmobugs.com to point to 404 Not Found ?

I've always bookmarked mmobugs.com and it always had me logged in and at the true home screen that i'm able to click on new post right away.

Currently if i goto mmobugs.com it takes me to the screen with the chat bot on the top at the regular forums as before it was site navigation on the left, mq2 status on the right.

If you want a way to replicate goto the new way and then just home at the top which puts you at that spot where I think should be the true home.

Was there a redirect or some kind put in on mmobugs.com to point to 404 Not Found ?

I've always bookmarked mmobugs.com and it always had me logged in and at the true home screen that i'm able to click on new post right away.

Currently if i goto mmobugs.com it takes me to the screen with the chat bot on the top at the regular forums as before it was site navigation on the left, mq2 status on the right.

If you want a way to replicate goto the new way and then just home at the top which puts you at that spot where I think should be the true home.

i've fixed the 404 Not Found problem. As for the mmobugs.com problem, I'm still trying to find the source of that. If you put www.mmobugs.com it works fine, though just mmobugs.com it doesn't.