Autologin doesn't work :/

Jojofr

Reaction score
Hi all,
I tried my best to use the plugin Autologin, but i can't make it work :'(

I'm doing my test of mq2 on live server. Other plugins seems to work.
Autologin is loaded (checked in game).

Here is my config files of Autologin :
[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
EndAfterCharSelect=1
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
LoginOnReLoadAtCharSelect=1
EnableCustomClientIni=1
Debug=0
WinTitle=EverQuest -
KickActiveTrader=1
UseAuth=0
UseMQ2Login=1
LaunchDelay=1000
NotifyOnServerUP=0

[Session1]
StationName=myaccountname
Password=mypassword
Server=antonius
Character=mytoonforthetest

[Session2]
StationName=ChangeMe
Password=ChangeMe
Server=ChangeMe
Character=ChangeMe

[MyStationName]
CustomClientIni=G:\Jeux\Everquest\eqclient.ini
[Profiles]
DefaultEQPath=G:\Jeux\Everquest
NumProfiles=1
Profile1=testgrp
[testgrp]
EQPath=G:\Jeux\Everquest
antonius:mytoonforthetest_Blob=SeemsToBeAnHexadecimalVeryLargeNumber

So i bet Session is for 1 toon. So if i want 10 toons, i must create 10 sessions ?
The last part of the files has been created when i tried to rigth click then configuration of the icon "Launch sessions - MMoloader (live)" wich appears at the same time than mmoloader one.

I use Launchpad.exe.
eqgame.exe doesn't work
When i tried to use Autologin, it shows the old authentifaction windows (in everquest) but with "testgro_antonius;mytoonforthetest" and nothing in the password and i can't login by this way if i correct my station name/password. I must use LaunchPad.

Thx by advance

With MMOLoader loaded, in the bottom right of taskbar, Right click the "Launch Sesson - MMOLoader(Live)" icon (Looks like blue EQ icon)

Mess around with that. Make sure that is enabled. You can also add/remove accounts to it.

With MMOLoader loaded, in the bottom right of taskbar, Right click the "Launch Sesson - MMOLoader(Live)" icon (Looks like blue EQ icon)

Mess around with that. Make sure that is enabled. You can also add/remove accounts to it.
Already did :(

menu.jpg

First up you want to be sure that autologin is enabled, if not hit it to get the tick,
Next up profiles and create new brings up the following dialogue
newChar.jpg
Login should be the station name, password should be station password for the account you want to load up and character name of course for the character you want. Profile set sets up groups of characters that can be launched together
groupSet.jpg
If you're still having issues can you describe the exact behaviour when you attempt to load up your autologin accounts, are you getting error messages or what is happening? Also which version are you using, Next or not?

Ok now i see where is the problem... I don't have the same Autologin... I don't know why oO

Here is what i have

pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG
pic3.JPG
pic4.JPG

you're most of the way there, you just need to add some accounts...

newChar.jpg
Afterwords Menu > Close and you should get a save dialogue, save changes and you're good to go:
saveDialogue.jpg
Then to launch select your group and either use launch to launch all or select which characters:
groupSet.jpg
If this doesn't work you'll need to provide more information as to what's missing :D

Yep that's what i did.
Here (changed the info for ss)

pic6.JPG
and what i get (same with real account/password/character)
pic5.JPG

How did u get the other interface for autologin ? :)

The other interface is from Mqnext, which I'd probably recommend migrating to once it's all up and running again. With regard your issue the only other thing I can think of is to check that you have the plugin loaded in your settings.
pluginConfig.jpg