Simple Macros

warking

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've been using very simple macros that I've made for a while... the PctHPs for the target is not working and not sure if my syntax is wrong or the tool changed since I was away. Just trying to wait to attack until mob is less than a percentage. What I have, it attacks but at 100 and not at 92%. Any advice?

/if (${Target.PctHps} < 95) /attack on

Although probably want /if (${Target.PctHps} < 95 && !${Me.Combat}) /attack on

Reactions: EQDAB
bah, copied the wrong one. /if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && !${Me.Combat} ) /attack on

• Wow
When in doubt use the echo command:

/echo /if (${Target.PctHps} < 95) /attack on

What you'll hopefully notice is a subtle spelling error:

Target.PctHps
Target.PctHPs

thanks

So it is working with spell casts. but not melee attacks. Still giving /attack on when mob is at 100%. I have /assist off too.

basic.mac
===================

Sub Main

:train
{
/assist Charactername
/if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95) /attack on
/delay 5s

/goto :train
}

===================

When I try it with /echo I see this in the MQ window but this time it doesn't attack

1706502580492.png

well, it is working for me when i copy and paste that code into a new file and replace the charname. although may i suggest...

Sub Main

{
/if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername
/delay 2
/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]}) {
/assist Charactername
/attack on
}
/delay 5s

}

Sub Main

{
/if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername
/delay 2
/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) {
/assist Charactername
/attack on
}
/delay 5s

}

woops, copied from the wrong part of my mac.

• Haha
thanks

So it is working with spell casts. but not melee attacks. Still giving /attack on when mob is at 100%. I have /assist off too.

basic.mac
===================

Sub Main

{
/assist Charactername
/if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95) /attack on
/delay 5s

}

===================

When I try it with /echo I see this in the MQ window but this time it doesn't attack

View attachment 8710

Don't know if you figured out your issue or not since this was a couple of weeks ago, but:

Most likely your attack on assist is enabled. So your character is turning attack on automatically with /assist Charactername (or 100% probably a lot of the time).

Use the command /assist off to disable auto attack on assist. (This is a vanilla EQ command FYI)

Reactions: Clownn and EQDAB
thanks everyone (delayed reply here)
solved it with
/if (${Target.PctHPs} <= 98) /attack on

Don't know if you figured out your issue or not since this was a couple of weeks ago, but:

Most likely your attack on assist is enabled. So your character is turning attack on automatically with /assist Charactername (or 100% probably a lot of the time).

Use the command /assist off to disable auto attack on assist. (This is a vanilla EQ command FYI)
Dev I sent you a PM if you could shoot me a reply if you get time.