Download in Slo-Motion

Fayman

Reaction score
Perhaps another remark:

The update is ultraslow. Direct download needs for sloppy couple of bytes 1-2 h. Download via update is not really better. Something is very wrong with the load balancer. This happened at the last updates too. 10-15kB/s is really bad.
Using meanwhile Redguides version until MMOBugs is working. I would be happy for a bit more love for the download. I assume it is temporary but it is surely good to let you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: EQDAB
Try cancel and relaunch.

I've seen this happen a few times too, restarting patcher normally solves it. We haven't been able to track a proper solution for this yet.

Reactions: EQDAB
worked now...
many thanks...

Reminds me sometimes on loading EQ. At a certain stage of the very first login-cascade everything works superslow. Kicking all tasks and reloading them again makes it work. I have meanwhile the impression that some problems with the login servers can result in a hickup of the whole loading sequence (MQ2Autologin). If Autologin cannot autolog one account then this freezing is nearly always happening. Perhaps this gives ideas even that does not sound related to the loading of MMOBugs.
Next time I try the cancel solution.