What's Your Reason for being Anon?

Pretty sure the only reason everyone isn't already completely decked out in tier 3 raid gear, hard mode earrings, all/all face items and other shit is because the raid is locked behind the hardest raid in sod and eriak's downfall. Heh, it is pretty funny though.

Zek brothers event is easy, if your guild doesnt mind the tank exploit! Eriak is a joke!

I go anon now mostly because every tom dick and harry think they have the right to get /taskadd to my MM's and i got sick of getting 20 tells everytime i did them.

The pillar next to TZ and VZ. Have your tank get good agro, then they can back out to the left or right side, staying near the close corner to TZ or VZ. Your tank wont take and Melee damage. Your not far enough away to get summoned either, so TZ just shoots arrows, VZ just casts spells on you. with 55k tank could easily be healed with 1 healer.

Hardest part for us was never healing through the damage from vz or tz... It was dealing with the constant tank switches when the agro debuff would finally catch up to the rest of the melée.

Yea you can cure it, bit that is the only thing that person can do due to how often it fires and other stuff.

3 Sk's HT vz one at a time and go to corner, Monks/bards only on VZ and necro, just keep FDing all the time.

Only got questioned once by my guild about anon. I said: Old habit from pvp days and if I don't know someone then it's none of their business where I am. If it's a friend/guildie they can just ask me and I'll tell them--most of the time. Those are honest answers. If guild didn't like it too bad so sad.
Like was said, I pay for my account and my business is mine.

The anon rule outside raids is retarded like others have said. I just go with the "because I want to be" when I used to be asked about it. Now I just go RP but it helps that probably 50% or more of my server uses MQ or some program I bet :p.