Website Move and Problems

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Hey Guys,

We've recently moved servers, and updated versions on a lot of our website software which has caused some problems. Please let us know if you find any errors or problems with the site.

What we know is currently not working right.

A) Wiki Broken
B) Arcade Broken
C) Old URL's with SEO formatting are broken.
D) Tapatalk broken
E) Content Encoding Error
F) PHP User Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 58 on some posts like http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...ms-sales/16747-currency-item-sales-rules.html
G) MQ2 Download links are broken
H) Emails not being sent from server.
I) Files section not working correctly.

Also MMOLoader may disconnect and not reconnect. To fix this you'll need to close MMOLoader and relaunch for it to update to the latest version.

I'm sorry for the problems, but it has been something we've been putting off for a few years now, that we knew had to happen sometime, but never really wanted to have to deal with it.

I have to login via an incognito window in Chrome. I get a blank white page when trying to login via my old bookmark.

Is one of the problems the out of date red bar at the top or is the compile really out of date. I haven't relogged for awhile so haven't updated if it has.

Is one of the problems the out of date red bar at the top or is the compile really out of date. I haven't relogged for awhile so haven't updated if it has.

There was a new eqgame.exe pushed today, but you can still use MQ2 if you didn't patch. I am still working on offsets to get release out, and doing some website fixes while I wait for them to finish.

Spent most of the night fixing up a bunch of remaining issues I could for the forum (That new eqgame.exe that only added daybreak splash screen didn't help).

We got two problems left. Wiki is borked pretty badly as it's full of custom coding, so will take some time to fix. Emails are not being sent from server (Which is breaking MQ2MMOText and making people not get private message notifications ect).

I think Htw has the email problem almost resolved, he just got tied up at work before finishing it, so will be down to just the wiki.

Also arcade high scores were wiped, so go crazy with getting high scores.

If you find anything else not working right or looking right, let me know as I'm sure we've missed something.

Wiki upgraded - still need to work vb integration for wiki login/edits.

htw

Fry/HTW,

not sure if you are aware of this or not, but I am *guessing* its because of the new website etc.

I am was unsubscribed but I can could read pretty much any forum on the site, which before was only allowed if you were subbed.
the only ones that seem to be access restricted is the marketplace ones.

apologies if you know about this, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

I dont think posting is allowed, but being able to be viewed is probably something unintended.

Fry/HTW,

not sure if you are aware of this or not, but I am *guessing* its because of the new website etc.

I am was unsubscribed but I can could read pretty much any forum on the site, which before was only allowed if you were subbed.
the only ones that seem to be access restricted is the marketplace ones.

apologies if you know about this, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

I dont think posting is allowed, but being able to be viewed is probably something unintended.

The forums other than marketplace were opened up last year, as it was deemed there isn't really anything worth hiding from people other than maybe exploits and it helps get more users to the site with them being open and able to read. Guests/unsubscribed users can't see code brackets for macros, or post in threads. The moderators do a good job of keeping any ingame or personal information off the forums. We left marketplace closed to try and help cut down on scammers praying on sellers.

Our product and focus is delivering the best version of MQ2 possible. Forum discuss is great for learning, solving problems and keeping up to date with what is going on, that's what I see the forums for. Though I am open to discussion on changes for what forums should be open to guests and what shouldn't.

Hiding the forum EverQuest Cheats & Guides from guests/unsubscribed might be a wise idea. I'd be against hiding the EverQuest Suspensions and Bans, and EverQuest General Chat, Requests & Questions, as guests/unsubscribed really need to be able to read what they are getting themselves into before they join.

makes sense. I must have missed that announcement while I was gone!

you guys do great work by the way.

Code:
$newstamp) { $newstamp = $timedat; $newname = $fn; } } # $newstamp is the time for the latest file # $newname is the name of the latest file $nfn = "$dir"."/"."$newname"; header('Cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream;'); header('Content-Length: '.filesize($nfn)); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename='.$newname); readfile($nfn); ?>

Received when I clicked Download MMOBugs MQ2 Setup - Full installer download

Code:
$newstamp) { $newstamp = $timedat; $newname = $fn; } } # $newstamp is the time for the latest file # $newname is the name of the latest file $nfn = "$dir"."/"."$newname"; header('Cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream;'); header('Content-Length: '.filesize($nfn)); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename='.$newname); readfile($nfn); ?>

Can you try again? Our MQ2 updates and zips are still hosted on our old server, which I'm guessing is still having that random problem of showing PHP code rather than executing it. This is the first time I've seen it outside of vbulletin code though.

Code:

Can you try again? Our MQ2 updates and zips are still hosted on our old server, which I'm guessing is still having that random problem of showing PHP code rather than executing it. This is the first time I've seen it outside of vbulletin code though.

Using IE(newest version) still has same issue. Its only the Full Install link. Other 2 work for me.