PayPal Drama

Sorry Fry, hate that you are having to jump through this shit with Paypal. I've heard really good things about Stripe though so I hope in the long run that is a better option for you. I think they're actually cheaper in terms of their processing fees too right? I do some business with Paypal and I'm not a huge fan of how much they take from my minor monthly subscriptions I charge.

Best of luck friend!

Play their game...

Setup another company under your name as a service company (advice on gaming, or something). we can pay you for the "info" you offer. The levels of membership could simply be a side benefit.

Alternately, we could just send the money to you directly as "money sent to friends".

Also alternately, you could sell some kind of small item that'd ship via an envelope or even through email, and charge a price for that item that's comparable to the old sub costs.

So how will we pay moving forward? I was on paypal and using my discover card lol. Just let me know how to keep my mmo sub active!

Sorry to hear it Fry. But me and my fellas will always support the site, just tell me where to pay after it's solved!

If you have a paypal debit/cash card you should be able to use that to pay using stripe.

Lifetime was changed to VIP member for awhile until I was convinced that was dumbass title. Your account is still flagged lifetime freewilly.
Well, my bad, and I'm a dumbass.....I'm on board, fuck PayPal!

• Haha
Reactions: MissTerious
We are using stripe to process credit/debt card transactions. The only issue I've found with this is we can't process discover cards as only US merchants are allowed to do so. So if you have a discover card, I am sorry :(
can u put a link up some where to pay you?

o im gonna wait i just would like to know in advance to get it set up, i looked into swipe and im totally confused how to use

I am glad this thread is here because I got the email and immediately was like “Whyyyyyyyy?!” Lol. I’ll add it to my calendar to resub because I won’t play EQ without this.

If anyone wants to pay in bitcoin, shoot me a message for address and we'll process it manually. This really is the future as it gets rid of middle men.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Thank god I paid for that Lifetime membership way back when. Feel for you Fry with the new issues, just glad I don't have to pay anymore.

If anyone wants to pay in bitcoin, shoot me a message for address and we'll process it manually. This really is the future as it gets rid of middle men.

I know that all governments are wracking their brains trying to figure out how to regulate currencies that don't belong to any nation.