Warning: Everquest Name Changes.

CJxthree

Reaction score
Everquest, where will it end.

So..
Looking back at Everquest.
Where +3 Stamina was uber. (Was it?)

All I know is, when I used to play my friends shaman and he'd brag about Barbed Mail, I never thought I'd see EQ how it is today.
Where do you think EQ will end?

Do you think EQ will make it to see where chars are 100k unbuffed?

Last edited:
Im pretty sure all that type of stuff is in your char .ini's in your EQ directory so if you didnt erase them they would pop back up for that character name on that server.

Blast! Right when I think I'm onto something good.
Topic changed!

Last edited:
Nope I dont see EQ going more then 2 more years personally, underfoot and some of the recent things that have happened have a TON of people pissed. Dont think it will continue much longer but /shrug

Nope I dont see EQ going more then 2 more years personally, underfoot and some of the recent things that have happened have a TON of people pissed. Dont think it will continue much longer but /shrug

Well put. OMM definitely had some people going with how Sony messed up the way they did.

This thread confuses me!

I posted something silly and then Orion figured it out. So i changed the topic to a different discussion.

No-one can predict how long EQ will last. Last 8 years people have been saying "this is the end of EQ". They might stop releasing expansions, but they'll keep the servers up (tho maybe merge more of em) for at least 5 years afterwards unless people completely stop playing. Just a thought. I'd assume at least 2 more expansions after Underfoot..

IMHO anyway...

Hmm idk, but I dont think it has too much longer before they stop making expansions. Guess it kinda depends how well Underfoot is. God SoD was so bad

They'll probably keep doing expansions and stuff until that new unnamed soe mmo is announced which will want everyone currently in eq to go grab that, cuz it will be eq 2.0. *hopes*

They'll probably keep doing expansions and stuff until that new unnamed soe mmo is announced which will want everyone currently in eq to go grab that, cuz it will be eq 2.0. *hopes*

Link to un-named mmo pics/teaser/info/anything?

Just got 3 friends to START playing EQ... the "selling point" was that all the great cheap HP gear makes them god-like in the first 30 levels... heck maybe to 50. This is how to get new players who have tried WoW... show them they can get to level 50 without dying once!