Unlimited Drunk DoCrack

StaticX27

Reaction score
Trying to do the whole alcohol tolerance thing and it appears that unlimited drunk no longer works. Tried searching and couldn't find anything about it (apologies if my searching ability fails)

Does unlimited drunk not work anymore? I checked the ini and it was commented out, tried to comment and update the date and it isn't working. There a docrack update I'm missing somewhere, or is this simply a mod that has gone the way of the dodo?

/bump

Im curious about this too. Is there a macro still around that force drinks anymore even when "full" to max your AT asap? I recall there being one around about two years ago or so and its how I maxed my AT at the time.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I used that one to get my skill maxxed 3 or so years ago I figure.
My wife is trying to get her skill up and I was thinking about this the other day as well.

Is it still available?? Or are we missing it?

No force drunk.. but I have one I am tweaking that will just run the macro and get you drunk. Come back a hour later and you are maxxed skill. Clicks for ya.
I will post it this weekend when I get home.

again no docrack to force drink but

there is a fishermans (companion) mac around here that u can run (i did overnite) to max out alcohol

hope that helps your search

I wrote one a while back called uberdrunk. Utilized the unlimited drunk from docrack but would also use fishermans companion to summon the pole and then a set amount of booze, then it'd drink it all. Had GM checks as well as PC radius checks.

I went ahead and chased it down. Update your MQ2DoCrack.ini via loader, then look for the UnlimitedDrunk docrack.

Should be good to go.

htw

Thanks htw!

Ended up doing it the long way, but my boxes thank you =)

Awesome! Thanks HTW!

As I said.. here is the Drinkin macro.... Made by KungFuHamster a couple years ago. I tweaked a couple settings to get it to run.

Buys wine... and drinks it from inventory slot 8. So make that slot empty and run it.

Attachments

• kfh-alcohol.mac
    4.4 KB · Views: 28
It seems that the unlimited drunk feature of DoCrack is broken again. I'm assuming after the expansion patch. Anyway to get this fixed?

It seems that the unlimited drunk feature of DoCrack is broken again. I'm assuming after the expansion patch. Anyway to get this fixed?
Run loader updates, update MQ2DoCrack.ini, see if it works now. I updated it a few minutes ago.

htw