Autoforage missing after update

Daedilus

Reaction score
Greetings,

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this, but i couldn't find a 'help' or 'support' thread...

Anyway i joined, downloaded, installedMQNext and Reguides launcher, and autoforage and fishing were working great.

Later, i noticed MMOLoader was prompting for an update, so i ran it on both machines, and after that Autoforage is no longer present in the Macros folder, and it says cannot parse when trying to run it.

I already completely uninstalled both, deleted the folders, and reinstalled fresh, but the autoforage never came back.

However, when i run the MMOLoader again, it tells me that dozens of macros are out of date, and wants me to delete them, autoforage among them, but i cannot find the file anywhere on my machine physically...

Can anyone tell me how to get the forage functionality back? Fishing and Foraging are all i want the application for.

Reactions: EQDAB
Figured it out...

Did another complete, clean uninstall and delete folders of everything, and then reinstalled just the MQ2-MMOBugs-2023-04-19-Setup-Next.exe without the Redguides launcher, andloaded into game, and now it is allowing me to enable the autoforage again...

Will just be sure not to update lol.

• Wow
if i had to make a guess, when you updated redguides, it opened mq and that is what was loaded. and i don't think rg uses the same autoforage plugin. you cannot run both at the same time.