Suggestions? Which classes work best together?

Nooch

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I am looking for suggestions on if I and how I should move my toons around to different accounts so they can group together better. The problem is I currently own 8 accounts and sometimes I feel that I want to play my Shaman with my Berserker, but I can't due to them being on the same account, etc..

If you can respond letting me know which classes I should double up together, and which should be alone, I'd greatly appreciate it. Any / all feedback would be great! Thank You!

Info:
Currently own 8 accounts with the following classes
100 Cleric, 100 Enchanter, 100 Bard, 100 Magician, 100 Wizard, 100 Monk, 100 Shadowknight, 100 Warrior, 100 Rogue, 100 Ranger, 100 Druid, 100 Beastlord, 100 Berserker, 100 Shaman

How should I split them up? Thank You!

What's your plan? You going to pay to move toons between accounts? You going to move some to new account(s)? It's hard to advise since you have 14toons spread on 8 accounts and we don't know who is where.

I am going to pay to move them around, keeping all 8 accounts. In an ideal situation, with these classes, how should I spread them over the 8 accounts.

Some of this is totally up to you and what you want to group together. For caster heavy groups go Druid / Chanter for Melee heavy groups Bard / Shaman. Could put Zerker Monk on Acct8

Start with Tank / Healer / Mezzer

Acct1
100 Cleric,

Acct2
100 Enchanter,
100 Bard,

acct3
100 Shadowknight,
100 Warrior,

acct4
100 Druid,
100 Shaman

acct6
100 Magician,
100 Wizard,
100 Beastlord,

acct7
100 Monk,
100 Ranger,
100 Rogue,
100 Berserker,

Last edited:
Currently I am either 6 boxing right now... Or I will 8 box, 2 groups consisting 4 toons and 2 mercs in each group.

I'd try to have the wiz and mage on separate accounts so you could include both in a high-powered dps group. But that's just my taste.

I was thinking.....

Group 1 - Cleric
Group 2 - Shaman / Druid
Group 3 - Magician / Beastlord
Group 4 - Enchanter / Bard
Group 5 - Ranger / Berserker
Group 6 - Monk / Rogue
Group 7 - Warrior / Shadowknight
Group 8 - Wizard

OR Eliminate one account and put Group 1 - Cleric / Wizard

what is it that you hope to accomplish w 8 accts that you cant do w 6 4 or 3

missions have a max of 6 so 8 does no good

so in a non instanced envioroment what do you think toons out of an xp grp

will do thats so worth it (they gonna increase the kill rate so far that its gonna

matter?

my personal suggestion is figure out if you want to go caster or melee and

build the ideal 6 box around that

2 grps of 4, plus mercs is just unneccessary overkill imo

unless a tank is struggling (then u should address that) having multiple healers is a waste imo

in the end however if efficiency is not your goal and just a desire to get

playtime for what ever class you want, then do just that and forgo looking

for ideal set ups.

my 2cp

tank
healer
puller/cc
dps
dps
dps