Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Yaulp IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Yaulp IV"

holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"

Maybe you can see something i'm missing!

holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Yaulp IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Yaulp IV"

holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"

Try breaking it down as follows.

#1. From EQ type /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II" ; if it works MQ2Casting loaded
#2. Try just holyshit0=/casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"

if it starts spaming yaulp good , if not then you've got a problem with your ini file like turning on holyflag0.

Once the above works start putting in cases where you don't want it to cast

#3. /if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"
#4. /if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"
#5. /if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"
#6. /if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"

The key to figuring this stuff out is to start with the most basic piece and verify it works, then add another small piece until you've got all the pieces your looking for.

Just try each one in game, and see where the issue is.
/echo ${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks}
/echo ${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID}
/casting "Yaulp X Rk. II"

Ideally, you should see:
TRUE
18295 (if the buff is on, otherwise NULL)
...spell memmed & cast (yaulp x rk. ii)

And I'm just making sure, but you have MQ2Cast plugin loaded right?

htw

Last edited:
I just tried it myself and it works fine for me.

PHP:
holyshit5=/if (${Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp X Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Casting} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) 

/casting "Yaulp X Rk. II" 7

I use 7 for the spell gem because I don't like the default choice mq2cast uses for gem 3. otherwise you can leave the 7 off.

What is the difference between ${Spell[ xxx ].Stacks[5]} vs ${Spell[ xxx ].Stacks}

Some of the holy shits have .Stack[n] some don't.

from the wiki
bool Stacks[duration] Does the selected spell stack with your current buffs (duration is in ticks)

to get enveloping chromascale cloak to buff prismatic ward do i want it to cast id number 102594 or do i just call it prismatic ward?
also is there way to make it not cast in mid fight?

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Prismatic Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Enveloping Chromascale Cloak"

add that with the appropriate downflag

I am trying to setup a downshit to buff my pet.

At the moment it is just casting the buff over and over again so I would assume I have the pet.buff command wrong but I also read somewhere that it didn't work anymore so I thought I better check if that was the case or I just have this all wrong

Code:
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Expatiate Death Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Pet.Buff[Expatiate Death Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expatiate Death Rk. II" gem9 -targetid|${Pet.ID}

thanks in advance

oh also I am wondering if oyu can set up a holyshit to autoswap weapons once the weapon has procced a debuff on the mob?

Thanks

could do the wep change with bandolier and mq2events.
set the debuff trigger on mq2events and as command /activate bandolier xyz

I am trying to setup a downshit to buff my pet.

At the moment it is just casting the buff over and over again so I would assume I have the pet.buff command wrong but I also read somewhere that it didn't work anymore so I thought I better check if that was the case or I just have this all wrong

Code:
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Expatiate Death Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Pet.Buff[Expatiate Death Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expatiate Death Rk. II" gem9 -targetid|${Pet.ID}

thanks in advance

oh also I am wondering if oyu can set up a holyshit to autoswap weapons once the weapon has procced a debuff on the mob?

Thanks
${Me.PetBuff[Expatiate Death Rk. II]}

For stacks, hmm... maybe try:
${Me.PetBuff[${Me.PetBuff[Expatiate Death Rk. II]}].Stacks}

As far as the debuff, sure, just see what it shows up as on your target (the debuff), and you can use mq2exchange to swap it in.

htw

The downshit is buffing the pet great now thanks, one problem though is that if the pet isn't up it looks for a target for the spell.

Thanks for the replies on the debuff havn't had time to try it out yet but this is what I have atm

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==83580 && !${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID} && ${Spell[Gelid Claw].Stacks} && (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro})) /exchange 47319 mainhand
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==47319 && (${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID} || !${Spell[Gelid Claw].Stacks} || (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro}))) /exchange 83580 mainhand

Not original I will admit just the avatar proc weapon change with the target changed.

Thanks again

was looking thru threads and didnt see, anyone ever use the 85 gift of mana as a holy shit at all?

if.... best gift of mana..... not invis etc etc, cast something that takesa crapload of mana (not just wiz but like mages and their 2k mana pet)?

The downshit is buffing the pet great now thanks, one problem though is that if the pet isn't up it looks for a target for the spell.

Thanks for the replies on the debuff havn't had time to try it out yet but this is what I have atm

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==83580 && !${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID} && ${Spell[Gelid Claw].Stacks} && (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro})) /exchange 47319 mainhand
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==47319 && (${Target.Buff[Gelid Claw].ID} || !${Spell[Gelid Claw].Stacks} || (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro}))) /exchange 83580 mainhand

Not original I will admit just the avatar proc weapon change with the target changed.

Thanks again
Could check ${Me.spawn.Pet}.

htw

Thanks for the help, this is the downshit as it is now and working.
${Me.spawn.Pet}. just had error messages about no such character member spawn, just fyi.

Code:
downshit12=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Expatiate Death Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expatiate Death Rk. II" gem9

Thanks again :)

Thanks for the help, this is the downshit as it is now and working.
${Me.spawn.Pet}. just had error messages about no such character member spawn, just fyi.

Code:
downshit12=/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Expatiate Death Rk. II]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Expatiate Death Rk. II" gem9

Thanks again :)
oops, bad case. Spawn, not spawn.

htw

Here's my downshits, just adding to the book of knowledge in case there's other rogues or melees out there using the same clickies :)

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Shield of the Eighth].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of the Eighth].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Coldain Hero's Insignia Ring" |fingers
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Serrated Dart of Energy" |range
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Beast" |fingers
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Primal Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Primal Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Silver Hoop of Speed" |ear
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving}&& !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Stanos' Wicked Gauntlets" |hands
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Heart of the Void].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Heart of the Void].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Vengeful Mail of the Void" |chest
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Levitation].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Levitation].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Fabled Pegasus Feather Cloak" |shoulders

Can holyshits / downshits go past 8? I added a holyshit9 and it just keeps telling me (Unmatched bracket or invalid character following bracket found in index: '')

Code:
[MQ2DoCrack]
Top=401
Bottom=723
Left=290
Right=437
Locked=0
WindowTitle=MQ2DoCrack
Fades=1
Delay=0
Duration=500
Alpha=255
FadeToAlpha=255
BGType=1
BGTint.red=255
BGTint.green=255
BGTint.blue=255
ShowWindow=1
[MQ2Rez]
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
enrage=1
facing=1
harmtouch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
pothealover=40
resume=20
slam=1
stickrange=75
taunt=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Polished Horn Ring"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Perfected Levitation].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Perfected Levitation].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Perfected Levitation" alt
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ancient Werewolf Skull"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Aura of Taelosia].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Taelosia].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Swirling-Storm Shoulderguard"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Devastating Blades].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Devastating Blades].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Devastating Blades"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Eyes of the Nocturnal].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eyes of the Nocturnal].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Eyes of the Nocturnal"
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Spinecoat].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Spinecoat].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Spinecoat"
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Protection of the Paw Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Protection of the Paw Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Protection of the Paw Rk. II"
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Falcon Strike].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Falcon Strike].ID}) /casting "Aurora, the Heartwood Blade"|Mainhand
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Nimbus Channeling].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Nimbus Channeling].ID}) /casting "Tainted Truespirit Chain Coat"|Chest
holyshit2=/if (${Spell[Nimbus Channeling].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Nimbus Channeling].ID}) /casting "Inflicted Truespirit Chain Coat"|Chest
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter" alt
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pack Hunt]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Pack Hunt" alt
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit7=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt
version=5.213

All I did was copy and paste it as holyshit9 and changed Outrider's Accuracy to the new AA Outrider's Attack. Someone had said they could go past 8 but I don't see the reason why it'd not be working.