MQ2Melee & Ranger

freewilly

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok, so downshits are not working at all on my 112 Ranger. I can take the command and paste it into a console window and it works so I know the script is ok. I've loaded/unloaded the plugin and the .ini multiple times. I've scoured the wiki and posts on the subject and can not get it to fire any downshit. I've even deleted the .ini, reloaded the plugin and done /melee save to generate a new one, enter my downflags and downshits again and nothing. Any help appreciated.

[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
disarm=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
plugin=1
resume=20
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
taunt=1
version=2020.0907
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowDownShit=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowHolyShit=0
ShowMoveUtilsDebug=0
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStrike=0
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=0
holyflag7=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Frostroar of the Predator].ID} && ${Spell[Frostroar of the Predator].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${[Frostroar of the Predator].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Frostroar of the Predator" Gem3
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Eyes of the Sabertooth].ID} && ${Spell[Eyes of the Sabertooth].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${[Eyes of the Sabertooth].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Eyes of the Sabertooth" Gem1
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Roaring Blades].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Roaring Blades].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Roaring Blades" Gem5
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Cloak of Rimespurs].ID} && ${Spell[Cloak of Rimespurs].Stacks} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Invis} && !${[Cloak of Rimespurs].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /mqpause ; /target Tonkan ; /casting "Cloak of Rimespurs" Gem4 ; /mqpause
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Strength of the Arbor Stalker].ID} && ${Spell[Strength of the Arbor Stalker].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${[Strength of the Arbor Stalker].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Strength of the Arbor Stalker" Gem2
downshitif=/if {[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=463 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Zone.ID}!=203 && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt
holyshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Ice Burrower Swarm]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Blisterbeetle Swarm" Gem6
holyshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Swarm of Glistenwings]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Swarm if Glistenwings" Gem7
holyshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[DreadBeetle Swarm]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "DreadBeetle Swarm" Gem8
holyshit7=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Guardian of the Forest" alt

Reactions: EQDAB
make sure u didnt type in game at one point noholy=1 (means dont do holyflags) same for nodown=1 (both need to be set to 0)

Reactions: EQDAB
Made sure they were turned on with /melee nodown=0 and /melee noholy=0.....still doesn't work. Funny thing is it works with other toons, just not this Ranger.

You have error(s) in your downshitif

Try:

Code:
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,345,219,463,202,151,203} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}

htw

downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,345,219,463,202,151,203} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
Well, that did the trick. Was too focused on the actual macros to pay attention to that line. Thank you very much HTW!