Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Wiki..... shows 32 entries, but is not clear on if there is a magic number that can be active.

Code:
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt

You have the problem the error is telling you - mismatched brackets.

Code:
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt

Compare.

Wiki..... shows 32 entries, but is not clear on if there is a magic number that can be active.
No, all 32 can be active. I had increased from 8 to 16, then 16 to 32, and in each case all can be active. I am in the middle of just changing how it does those, so there is no actual limit (theoretically... :p).

Sort of OT but adding speed potions would be easy, but it's so easy to do them with a holyshit/downshit, I am not sure I will add it.

htw

Here are some of my Holyshit i use and if anyone has anyone input on making them better let me know.

I been stuck on creating another holyshit for Touch of Lanys spell. Its a tap with a buff component. Was wondering if it is possible to make a down/holy for this buff to stay up as you need a mob to use this spell to get the buff.

This works for me

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} &&  ${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Lanys Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Lanys Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Lanys Rk. II"

Try doing
Code:
 /if ( !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /melody on
/if ( ${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Combat}) /stopcast

i tried different variations of this as both holy and down or all holy and all down but i could not get it to work properly.

i've gotten the bard to start up songs once a mob is present, but it will not stop them once the mob is dead, which is kinda what i was hoping for.

i'd like the bard to only melody when he's in combat and stop it when he's not. that would be ideal.

any help on this would be appreciated.

does /melody on work? i thought you needed to add in the songs you wanted to play, and to end i thought it was /melody off or just toggle it off with /melody with nothing after it.. (i don't play a bard so if im way off just disregard this lol)

Is there anyway to check Health ranges between certain percentages. For instance between 60% and 90% that will work with holyshits.

Your looking for a shorter solution other then the normal?
Code:
${Target.PctHPs}<=90 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=60

been trying to get a high mana nuke to fire w a holy can anyone give me a hand?

holyflag0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && (${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II" gem2

been trying to get a high mana nuke to fire w a holy can anyone give me a hand?

holyflag0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && (${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II" gem2

Code:
holyflag0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

tried it, its the only holy shit i have set for a wiz but yea no dice, Im using raiddruid that doesnt support gom stuff so was trying to see if can add it via mq2melee holyflags.

I wont attempt to cast that spell at all

tried it, its the only holy shit i have set for a wiz but yea no dice, Im using raiddruid that doesnt support gom stuff so was trying to see if can add it via mq2melee holyflags.

I wont attempt to cast that spell at all

Try this
I'm not very good at coding, but I am starting to understand how it works. Try it with downflag also, Iirc holyflag is for when you are in melee combat, I had the same issue with my wizzy and just made it downflag and holyflag, works everytime now.

Code:
holyflag0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

Code:
downflag0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

Last edited:
Try this
I'm not very good at coding, but I am starting to understand how it works. Try it with downflag also, Iirc holyflag is for when you are in melee combat, I had the same issue with my wizzy and just made it downflag and holyflag, works everytime now.

Code:
holyflag0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

Code:
downflag0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

the only issue i see here is:

Code:

should be :

Code:
holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Song[Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Ethereal Combustion Rk. II"

anyone kno one that will /exit you upon death? i h8 when my corpses rot =[

got an example of usin it? and does events only work in macros?

Plugin MQ2events and Ini is called MQ2Events_Playername

example.

[DeathCamp]
trigger=#*#You have been slain#*#
command=/icamp

or you use an event in an normal macro.

never really used events wondering what the potential of it is

saw the example:

[DeathCamp]
trigger=#*#You have been slain#*#
command=/icamp

could u do something like

[DeathCamp]
trigger=#*#thiis happened#*# (like a player cast something or activated an aa, maybe you heard in grpsay that a spell was cast)
command=(perform an action to go w that) whether cast a spell or activate an aa etc

yes you react on everything which comes into your chats,just set the trigger and command

Wouldn't this work? If your PctHPs are zero, you're dead and this will /exit.

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.PctHPs}) /exit

Is there any other time you're PctHPs=0 when you are not dead (like when you're zoning or logging in, for example)?