Trouble with Downshit line

Fixxer

Reaction score
Hi again,

This line used to work for a downshit line to buff a necro pet. for some reason (on the EMU servers), this causes Glyph of Darkness to be cast over and over again, even though the pet already has the buff. Have I made a typo that I am not seeing or has something changed?

Code:
downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.AFK} && !${PetBuff[Glyph of Darkness].ID} && ${Spell[Glyph of Darkness].StacksPet[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /casting "Glyph of Darkness|gem11"

Hi again,

This line used to work for a downshit line to buff a necro pet. for some reason (on the EMU servers), this causes Glyph of Darkness to be cast over and over again, even though the pet already has the buff. Have I made a typo that I am not seeing or has something changed?

Code:
downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.AFK} && !${PetBuff[Glyph of Darkness].ID} && ${Spell[Glyph of Darkness].StacksPet[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /casting "Glyph of Darkness|gem11"

Your PetBuff is wrong, it should be: ${Me.PetBuff[Glyph of Darkness].ID}

Code:
downshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.AFK} && !${Me.PetBuff[Glyph of Darkness].ID} && ${Spell[Glyph of Darkness].StacksPet[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /casting "Glyph of Darkness|gem11"

Results in:
Code:
No such 'int' member 'ID'

Sorry, I copied that wrong, when I corrected from PetBuff to Me.PetBuff

It should be: !${Me.PetBuff[Glyph of Darkness]}

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
That fixed it. Thanks a bunch! This one had me scratching my head pretty bad.

Reactions: EQDAB