downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "The Skull of Den Lord Rakban"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Reyfin's Random Musings].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Reyfin's Random Musings].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Crystal-Adorned Cloak"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Veil of Mindshadow].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Veil of Mindshadow].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Veil of Mindshadow" alt
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Eldritch Rune].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eldritch Rune].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Eldritch Rune" alt
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Mind over Matter].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Mind over Matter].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mind over Matter" alt
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Runic Shimmer Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Me.Aura[Runic Shimmer Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Runic Shimmer Aura"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Befuddler's Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Aura[Befuddler's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Befuddler's Aura"
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
downshit8=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[261]}) /casting "Doppelganger" alt

These are my Ench's, but Veil of Mindshadow AA isn't working, anyone see something a'miss I didn't catch?

Also, so this is the MAX we can have on 1 toon? Anyway to increase it if so?

Try this, works for me

Code:
downshit8=/if (!${Me.Buff[Veil of Mindshadow].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Veil of Mindshadow]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Veil of Mindshadow" alt

For some reason I was thinking 9 was Max but that was probably something old, over 30 will be awesome!

Thx much Hoppy, I'll plug that in shortly :)

ther aree my ini for melee illu gobelin dont work anymore (

[MQ2Melee]
bash=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
facing=1
feigndeath=0
fistsofwu=40
flyingkick=100
harmtouch=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
infuriate=0
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=1
pothealover=5
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
roundkick=0
slam=0
stickrange=0
stun0=469
synergy=60
tigerclaw=0
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID}) /casting "The Skull of Den Lord Rakban"|item
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID}) /disc Master's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient power].ID}) /casting "Coilsteam Mechanomantle"|item
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Chaotic Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Chaotic Ward].ID}) /casting "Torrentus' Prized Bloodbelt"|belt
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Azure Dragon].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Azure Dragon].ID}) /casting "Familiar of Phara Dar"|item
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].ID}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|item
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=464 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
enrageif=${If[!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID},1,0]}
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Speed}>50) /disc crippling strike
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 60 && ${Cast.Ready[Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality]} ) /casting "Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality" |item
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy Rk. III
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>=35 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick
holyshit6=/if ((${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<=35 && ${Target.Speed}>20) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Crippling Strike]}) /aa act Crippling Strike
version=5.209

Could have sworn I already answered that. :p

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item

htw

ther aree my ini for melee illu gobelin dont work anymore (

Got alota illusions going on ..

Code:
[COLOR=deepskyblue]downshit5[/COLOR]=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item
[COLOR=deepskyblue]downshit6[/COLOR]=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].ID}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|item

that worked one time and no not even work anymore (

You tried it now? Your INI file does not show that.

Got alota illusions going on ..

Code:
[COLOR=deepskyblue]downshit5[/COLOR]=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item
[COLOR=deepskyblue]downshit6[/COLOR]=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Ancient Iksar].ID}) /casting "Bone Mask of the Ancient Iksar"|item

Good point!

htw

i use only one at time ) i use a macro eq for enable disable it like this
/melee downflag6=0 /pause 3 /melee downflag5=1 /pause 3 /melee save

that macro and those downflag worked perfectly since i intriduce the downflag if
dunno if it is that line or the last patch that provk that downshit not working i need to say that the iksar one work erfectly )

Not possible to use a value for Zone.ID for the Illusions?
I think the Iksar Illusion you only need in Field of scale or ?

Dont know how to setup the command but i think is possible.
Every Zone Goblin and Field of Scale Iksar Illusion.

Regards

is there a way i can jus make my down/holy do a few commands instead of a if statement? Looking to make it type /mac pull every 30 minutes

i guess what im asking if there is a way to just put a loop into holy/downflags so i can make it reset my macro that gets stuck sometimes about every 30 min

Ok, I've gotten all mine to work pretty good but this two, and want to see if anyone could correct them.

This one I believe has a problem with the melee.combat portion.
PHP:
holyshit3=/if ($Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=90) /disc Berserk

I figured out my goof on the other one. Also, is it possible to determine whether one is in a raid or not in terms of whether to fire down's and holy's?

Ok, I've gotten all mine to work pretty good but this two, and want to see if anyone could correct them.

This one I believe has a problem with the melee.combat portion.
PHP:
holyshit3=/if ($Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=90) /disc Berserk

I figured out my goof on the other one. Also, is it possible to determine whether one is in a raid or not in terms of whether to fire down's and holy's?
You do not need to check Melee.Combat in holyshit, holyshit is only fired if that is already true.

What is missing from it though, is the leading {, so instead of ($Melee.Combat}, you would need (${Melee.Combat}

However, like I said, you can leave that off.

So like this is a basic example:

Code:
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=90) /disc Berserk

As far as raid, yes, you can check for ${Raid.Members}. It will be 0 (NULL) if you are not in a raid.

htw

hello it is again me ) dunno how but visage is fixed work well now )

it is possible to transform this downshit to add multiline /tar me befor cast ?
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].ID}) /cast "Unity of the Spirits Rk. II"

hello it is again me ) dunno how but visage is fixed work well now )

it is possible to transform this downshit to add multiline /tar me befor cast ?
/multiline ; /target pc ${Me.Name) ; /timed 10 /cast "Unity of the Spirits Rk. II"

Does /cast work like that? I would think you'd want to use MQ2Cast (/casting instead of /cast).

thanks i test that this day )
maybe can fix that one ?
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].ID}) /cast "Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III"