Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Wouldn't this work? If your PctHPs are zero, you're dead and this will /exit.

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.PctHPs}) /exit

Is there any other time you're PctHPs=0 when you are not dead (like when you're zoning or logging in, for example)?

Actually maybe. I have some healing "downshits" that often try to cast following a zoning on me sometimes, but almost always on the pet.

Dont see why not

Wouldn't this work? If your PctHPs are zero, you're dead and this will /exit.

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.PctHPs}) /exit

Is there any other time you're PctHPs=0 when you are not dead (like when you're zoning or logging in, for example)?

As I recall your life can go below 0 with AA

Ok tested it several ways including the above both as a holy and a down with no luck but this worked

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs}==0) /exit

Monk Aura?

Hey guys,

I had a flick through here trying to find a way to automate my Monk aura (Master's) I attempted the one posted here;

downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc mast

It works however it just sits there chain casting it over and over again. Is there a way to put in a check so that once it is active it will not cast again until the next time I am out of combat and it has dropped?

It's just as a reserve incase I'm really into it and forget to recast before pulling again.

Thank you much.

its all great to have aura cast when out of combat and all but I make sure it casts during combat as well (thats when it matters to have it :)

here is the down and holy for it

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Master's Aura
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Master's Aura

Thanks for the swift response however it is still trying to chain cast the aura. Which means I can't do anything else.

Also it's is almost impossible to cast the aura while in combat (tanking) as it gets interrupted.

Guess there's nothing I can do but keep an eye on it myself.

here is the one i use.. it checks that it will stack, that you dont have it in your song or aura window, your not invis or using a disc (moment!)

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning}) /disc Master's

Ya, the name being wrong when checking ID was causing that part to fail, so chain casting.

When you are setting stuff up (such as aura's), be sure to check lucy, and you can also look at the info in game (as well as echo individual elements to verify they work).

For example, if you go to lucy and check Master's Aura, while the name is indeed "Master's Aura", it also shows:

1: Persistent Effect: Master's Aura Effect [8475]

Echoing the slot of sdbuff or aura in game, with name, will show you what to look for, when building your holy/down shits.

htw

I got a semi simple question, how hard would it be to add a delay 1.5 then auto inventory to this?

Code:
downshit7=/if (${FindItemCount[=Guardian Blade]}<20 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /casting "The guardian's Pouch"

It just pops my throwies for me when I get low on 'em, but would be nice if when it did i wouldnt have to click them in bag. or even another downshit that could do a if cursor item==item id number kinda thing. just a thought, well see what ya think.

i use mq2autodestroy and put the item on cursor and type /autokeep 100

Monk Mend training

I am attempting to make mend activate every time its available for training while I am AFK in a downshit. I am running a mac while I am wanting this done so makes more sense for me do it this way, in my mind.. Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I came up with, but its not working so.. I'm wrong.

downshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Mend"]}){ /doability "Mend"

I am attempting to make mend activate every time its available for training while I am AFK in a downshit. I am running a mac while I am wanting this done so makes more sense for me do it this way, in my mind.. Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I came up with, but its not working so.. I'm wrong.

downshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Mend"]}){ /doability "Mend"
Code:
downshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Mend]}) /doability Mend
downflag2=1

htw

I got a semi simple question, how hard would it be to add a delay 1.5 then auto inventory to this?

Code:
downshit7=/if (${FindItemCount[=Guardian Blade]}<20 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /casting "The guardian's Pouch"

It just pops my throwies for me when I get low on 'em, but would be nice if when it did i wouldnt have to click them in bag. or even another downshit that could do a if cursor item==item id number kinda thing. just a thought, well see what ya think.
Code:
downshit7=/if (${FindItemCount[=Guardian Blade]}<20 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat}) /multiline ; /casting "The guardian's Pouch" ; /timed 15 /autoinventory

/timed 15 tells MQ2 to wait 1.5 seconds before the autoinventory command. Adjust this number larger for a longer delay.

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Mend]}) /doability Mend
downflag2=1
htw

Was under the impression Mend was one of those flukes that AbilityReady didn't handle correctly(??). Has this changed, it works now?

Code:
Downflag0=1
Downflag1=1
Holyflag0=1
Holyflag1=1
Holyflag2=1
Holyflag3=1

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Power].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Coilsteam Mechanomantle"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense V].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense V].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Loop of cruel Ingenuity"
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord" alt
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline]}) /disc "Final Stand Discipline"
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fortitude]}) /disc "Fortitude"
Holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fourth Wind Rk. II]}) /disc "Fourth Wind Rk. II"
I wrote these out, but I can't sem to get them to work.. Anyone see where I'm failing?

try this

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Power].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Coilsteam Mechanomantle"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense V].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense V].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Loop of cruel Ingenuity"
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord]}) /aa act Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline]}) /disc Final Stand Discipline
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fortitude]}) /disc Fortitude
Holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fourth Wind Rk. II]}) /disc Fourth Wind Rk. II

anyone have a example of a downshit keeping a pet buff on as long as you have a pet out ? couldn't find command for if you have a pet out and the command to check if pet has a buff.