Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

can someone help me to get orb of the sky /call of sky working in downshifts plse?

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Call of Sky].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Call of Sky].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Orb of the Sky"

ALSO, I'm looking for some help for this, I edited this one to work for my cleric, want Third Spire to fire when my target is a certain %.

Code:
downshit6=/if (${TargetPct}<50 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1471]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity" alt

Apparently still learning for it seems to go off whenever it wants.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Call of Sky].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Call of Sky].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Orb of the Sky"

ALSO, I'm looking for some help for this, I edited this one to work for my cleric, want Third Spire to fire when my target is a certain %.

Code:
downshit6=/if (${TargetPct}<50 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1471]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity" alt

Apparently still learning for it seems to go off whenever it wants.
Code:
downshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<50 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1471]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity" alt

htw

k idk why but this isn't working, everything except the /delay 10s part isn't working. tried changing it out w/ pause also and it still didn't work. Anyone got any suggestions?

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /end ; /warp wp pull ; /pause 100 ; /casting "Strength of the Tracker Rk. II" ; /pause 100 ; /target clear; /mac pull

what im tryign to do is everytime the buff drops, restart my auto pull macro and also cast the buff. when i run it, it jus does the /warp wp pull + /target clear + /mac pull.

k idk why but this isn't working, everything except the /delay 10s part isn't working. tried changing it out w/ pause also and it still didn't work. Anyone got any suggestions?

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /end ; /warp wp pull ; /pause 100 ; /casting "Strength of the Tracker Rk. II" ; /pause 100 ; /target clear; /mac pull

what im tryign to do is everytime the buff drops, restart my auto pull macro and also cast the buff. when i run it, it jus does the /warp wp pull + /target clear + /mac pull.

It looks to me like you are checking to see if you have Predator, if you dont it's casting Strength of the tracker. Try this

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /end ; /warp wp pull ; /pause 100 ; /casting "Yowl of the Predator Rk. II" ; /pause 100 ; /target clear; /mac pull

And I'm not sure about multiline flags, so dont assume it's gonna be perfect.

ah ya that was my mistake, i ended up changing that. what im really trying to find out is if you can use /delay in holy/down's

ah ya that was my mistake, i ended up changing that. what im really trying to find out is if you can use /delay in holy/down's

Shouldn't be able to really. Downshits don't execute macros, they parse the lines and get executed. /delay is for delaying macro execution.

/pause *should* work, but you need to tell it what command to pause for, or AFAIK EQ will ignore it.

Maybe try like:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /end ; /warp wp pull ; /pause 100, /casting "Yowl of the Predator Rk. II" ; /pause 100, /target clear; /mac pull

htw

Yaulp

1. Anyone have a holyshit for Yaulp? I want it to Yaulp if the following:

a. In combat (so holyshit)
b. Not mounted.
c. Not Invis
d. Not Moving

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /casting Yaulp X Rk. II

2. Anyone have a "Circle of Divinity" downshift? I can't get mine to work. Here it is:

a. downshit6=/if (!${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting Circle of Divinity Rk. II

* I know i can do /cast 7 and just keep the aura in slot 7 but how do you get it to /mem the spell in say spot 7 and cast it?

1. Anyone have a holyshit for Yaulp? I want it to Yaulp if the following:

a. In combat (so holyshit)
b. Not mounted.
c. Not Invis
d. Not Moving

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.Spell[Yaulp X Rk. II]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /casting Yaulp X Rk. II

2. Anyone have a "Circle of Divinity" downshift? I can't get mine to work. Here it is:

a. downshit6=/if (!${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting Circle of Divinity Rk. II

* I know i can do /cast 7 and just keep the aura in slot 7 but how do you get it to /mem the spell in say spot 7 and cast it?

Not sure about getting it to mem the spell for ya, but this one works for me and I just leave the spell mem'd.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"

Not sure about getting it to mem the spell for ya, but this one works for me and I just leave the spell mem'd.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"

Ok I changed 2 things! Added invis check and since aura screen does not show Rank it should read this for me and it works.

downshit6=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"

Load MQ2Cast plugin, and use /casting to cast spell instead of /cast, then it'll mem it up first if it is not already memmed.

htw

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Yaulp IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Yaulp IV"

htw

I tried this by changing spell name to Yaulp X R. II, does not work!

Yaulp X Rk. II is how it's spelled. should fix it for you.

Here's mine for 85 war. Everything works well except i can't get Opportunistic Strike to fire. I've tried a few options, any suggestions?

Code:
;
; During Combat - Holy shit
;
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 50 && ${Cast.Ready[Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power]} ) /casting 60332 |item
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 30 && ${Cast.Ready[Atathus` Warfire Breastplate]} ) /casting 53366 |item
holyshit2=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Call of Challenge]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /aa act 552
holyshit3=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit4=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit5=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<21 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Opportunistic Strike Rk. II]}) /disc "Opportunistic Strike Rk. II"
;
; After Combat - Down shit
;
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Grim Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Grim Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"|rightear
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Hateful Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Mask Of Lament"|face
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense V].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense V].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Champions Band of Magma"|rightfinger
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Shield of Torment].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of Torment].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Girdle of Intense Durability"|waist
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Serrated Dart of Energy"|ranged
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of Battle"|hands
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura