Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Code:
downshitif=(${If[${Zone.ID}!=344,345,219,464,202,151 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,345,219,464,202,151,1,0]} && !${Me.Moving} &&!${Me.Invis})

I think you need a space in the first line after the last &&.

Code:
downshitif=(${If[${Zone.ID}!=344,345,219,464,202,151 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,345,219,464,202,151,1,0]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

I noticed an issue with the 2nd and 3rd downshits.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Unity of the Spirits Rk. II"

Looks like it will continue if the spell does NOT stack, ${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks[0]}, I would change this to: ${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks}.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Tugur's Swarm]}) /aa act Tugur's Swarm
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].ID}) /cast "Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III"

Same thing with the Stacks check, but also this line needs attention: ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]}, this will return the duration of the buff, you want a boolean response. I would change this to: ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]<100} or something like that.

It's common just to check duration for boolean evaluation, since you only care if it's 0, or non-zero. Good call on the stacks though, not sure why people put a duration check with stacks like that, as you should not really care.

htw

Code:
downshitif=(${If[${Zone.ID}!=344,345,219,464,202,151 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,345,219,464,202,151,1,0]} && !${Me.Moving} &&!${Me.Invis})

I think you need a space in the first line after the last &&.

Code:
downshitif=(${If[${Zone.ID}!=344,345,219,464,202,151 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,345,219,464,202,151,1,0]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

You can't compare a list of numbers that way, it'll just get a non-numeric encountered (during parsing). Also, the ] is in the wrong place for an if... ${If[conditions, if true, if false]}

so to pare it down, for 2 zones, like:

Code:
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}

htw

how to check if target have a debuff on ? and if no launch aa slow ? or aa malo ?

this work well thanks )
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=464 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}

Is there anyway to add the Truncheon of Doom to a holyflag to swap it in and out as the proc hit's and fades without having the leaderaa to inspect what the mob has on him?

My downshit have been working fine but for some reason my downshit0 has stopped casting my mana regen clicky item I have in a open inventory slot.

This is my MQ2Melee section on my server_char.ini

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
bash=0
enrage=1
melee=1
plugin=1
resume=20
standup=1
stickrange=150
version=5.210
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting} !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Shawl of Eternal Forces" item 
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Shawl of Eternal Forces"

Try that.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Casting} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Shawl of Eternal Forces"

Try that.

Might want to change ${Me.Invis} to !${Me.Invis}, unless you want it to cast only if your invised...

What's this ones issue?

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah]} && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /casting 57405 |item

I want this to fire when shaman is in combat, not melee, just once she slows or w/e.

hello again )
i try this one but not work
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah]} && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /casting 57405 |item

I want this to fire when shaman is in combat, not melee, just once she slows or w/e.

This requires having mq2cast loaded.
PHP:
holyshit0=/if (${Cast.Ready[57405]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=98) /casting 57405|item

hello again )
i try this one but not work

Try it this way:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion Frost Goblin].ID}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"|item

htw

ty it work ) just for the 2 :)) and my line for illu iksar work fine with the 2 : chaos rule ) ? )

finaly that dont work ) it appear when i use /fade the iksar one work but not the gobelin one any of them with or withou : )

Code:
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "The Skull of Den Lord Rakban"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Reyfin's Random Musings].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Reyfin's Random Musings].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Crystal-Adorned Cloak"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Veil of Mindshadow].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Veil of Mindshadow].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Veil of Mindshadow" alt
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Eldritch Rune].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eldritch Rune].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Eldritch Rune" alt
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Mind over Matter].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Mind over Matter].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mind over Matter" alt
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Runic Shimmer Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Me.Aura[Runic Shimmer Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Runic Shimmer Aura"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Befuddler's Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Aura[Befuddler's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Befuddler's Aura"
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
downshit8=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[261]}) /casting "Doppelganger" alt

These are my Ench's, but Veil of Mindshadow AA isn't working, anyone see something a'miss I didn't catch?

Also, so this is the MAX we can have on 1 toon? Anyway to increase it if so?

Code:
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "The Skull of Den Lord Rakban"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Reyfin's Random Musings].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Reyfin's Random Musings].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Crystal-Adorned Cloak"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Veil of Mindshadow].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Veil of Mindshadow].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Veil of Mindshadow" alt
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Eldritch Rune].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eldritch Rune].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Eldritch Rune" alt
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Mind over Matter].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Mind over Matter].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mind over Matter" alt
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Runic Shimmer Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Me.Aura[Runic Shimmer Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Runic Shimmer Aura"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Befuddler's Aura].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Aura[Befuddler's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Befuddler's Aura"
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
downshit8=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[261]}) /casting "Doppelganger" alt

These are my Ench's, but Veil of Mindshadow AA isn't working, anyone see something a'miss I didn't catch?

Also, so this is the MAX we can have on 1 toon? Anyway to increase it if so?

Htw was nice enough to update this plugin to increase functionality.

5.205: Coded in new holyshits/downshits - new max is 32 (0 - 31)