Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Where exactly do we add this into the zbots .ini ? kinda newb question but im just learning zbot myself.

HTML:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>20) /disc Jolting kicks Rk. II
holyshit1=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /cast ensnare
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Strength of the Tracker RK. II].ID} &&${Spell[Strength of the Tracker Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Strength of the Tracker RK. II"
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator RK. II].ID} && ${Spell[Yowl of the Predator RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Yowl of the Predator RK. II"

Thanks liquid i was looking for something like this.

HTML:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spikeskin RK. II].ID} &&${Spell[Spikeskin RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Spikeskin RK. II"

downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Protection of The Paw RK. II].ID} &&${Spell[Protection of The Paw RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Protection of The Paw RK. II"

ownshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Eye's of The Nocturnal RK. II].ID} &&${Spell[Eye's of The Nocturnal RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Eye's of The Nocturnal RK. II"

Anyone see anythign blaringly wrong with these? Also i might have missed it in an earlier post but doesn anyone have an holyshit for a ranger epic lets say forwhenever it is clickable while in melee ?
Thanks

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Falcon Strike].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Falcon Strike].ID}) /casting "Aurora, the Heartwood Blade"|Mainhand

As for the others, I'd try using /casting instead of /cast

hey basil,
Just a thought I would suggest adding a sit check and invis to all your downshits. Also a few of them are missing a "space" bewtween &&"space"$(

Here are a few that I use for haste potion , dmg shield potion and sitting out of combat. There maybe another way to sit but this works for me and I dont know another way.

HTML:
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Distillate of Skinspikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Distillate of Skinspikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Distillate of Skinspikes V" |item
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Elixir of Speed X].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Elixir of Speed X].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Distillate of Alacrity X" |item

do the command for raid info are changed ? group number ect ? ma ?
some time i got a null in respons

enchanter aura's

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Effect Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Learner's Effect Rk. II].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Learner's Aura Rk. II"

This works for Learner's Aura but when I try to get Illusionist's Aura to cast as well it just spam casts it. I went in and just changed Learner's to Illusionist's and in the song part I put Illusionist's Aura Effect. Any idea why one casts fine and the other spams?

I dont have a chanter high enough to test, but are you typing the exact in game spelling of the buff?

Yeah in the song window it says Illusionist's Aura Effect:permanent

Do you have to include the" :permanent "also?

Dont think you have to put that in there. Here is the way the warrior aura looks.

HTML:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20) /disc Champion's Aura

Is it possible in the .Stacks[0] it should be .Stacks[1] since chanters can use multiple auras?

Still not working. It casts but then it just keeps trying to cast it over and over. Any ideas?

Anyone use spires? Curious what a working spire shit looks like, mine aren't firing.

one for my warrior:

HTML:
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord" alt

Im sure you can substitute the ability from class to class but i havent set up my other classes just yet.

Try:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

or:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

or:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

I can't recall which way it shows in which window. Maybe 'effect' in song, 'aura' in aura window. 2nd one is swapped, in case. 3rd is both effect.

If that ain't it, try some echos while the effect is up, see what it shows, so you know which way to put it for Song (if on you by another enchanter in group) and Aura (cast by yourself, or your enc in group).

htw

Try:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

or:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

or:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionist's Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Illusionist's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Illusionist's Aura"

I can't recall which way it shows in which window. Maybe 'effect' in song, 'aura' in aura window. 2nd one is swapped, in case. 3rd is both effect.

If that ain't it, try some echos while the effect is up, see what it shows, so you know which way to put it for Song (if on you by another enchanter in group) and Aura (cast by yourself, or your enc in group).

htw

The second one did the trick, thanks for the help! /cheer for dual aura's

how i need to write in a downshit holyshit to no ttry to cast something when i am fd ?

To give a more specific example:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Necro Uberbuff].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Necro Uberbuff].ID} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Necro Uberbuff" gem1

htw

great thanks for rapidity )
i am thinking about my sham and it is possible to make shamy check buff on him and group member or people in in a small area for buff like unity as a downshit ? and the same for debuf dot slow as holyshit ? soemone already do this ? that can replace the sham macro ? not heal cause merco do that not bad )

and this seem correct to you ?
downshitif=(${If[${Zone.ID}!=344,345,219,464,202,151 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,345,219,464,202,151,1,0]} && !${Me.Moving} &&!${Me.Invis})

how to transform this to worck and for entire group pet included ?
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Unity of the Spirits Rk. II"

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Tugur's Swarm]}) /aa act Tugur's Swarm
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].ID}) /cast "Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III"

all 3 seem not working ;

I noticed an issue with the 2nd and 3rd downshits.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Unity of the Spirits Rk. II"

Looks like it will continue if the spell does NOT stack, ${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks[0]}, I would change this to: ${Spell[Transcendent Foresight Rk. II].Stacks}.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Tugur's Swarm]}) /aa act Tugur's Swarm
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III].ID}) /cast "Talisman of the Lynx Rk. III"

Same thing with the Stacks check, but also this line needs attention: ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]}, this will return the duration of the buff, you want a boolean response. I would change this to: ${Target.BuffDuration[Tugur's Swarm]<100} or something like that.