Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Whorl Blade Discipline]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Whorl Blade

Think this'll work. Cant login right now to check.

My Cleric's Holyshit/Downshits
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Maelin's Methodical Mind].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Shawl of Eternal Forces"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Stacks[0]} && !${Zone.ID}==344 && !${Zone.ID}==202 && !${Zone.ID}==151 && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Pious"
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<40 && ${Target.Fleeing} &&  ${Target.Speed}>40) /casting "Sound of Reverberance Rk. II"

Berserker Holyshit/Downshit that I created for a friend:
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<40 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.SpellReady[Tendon Shear Rk. II]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /disc Tendon Shear Rk. II
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Strike of Savagery].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Strike of Savagery].ID}) /casting "Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe"|item
holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit3=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Cloudburst Chainmail Mantle"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Zone.ID}==344 && !${Zone.ID}==202 && !${Zone.ID}==151 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Bloodlust Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Frost Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Frost Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Pauldron of Dark Auspices" 
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Shield of the Arcane].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Shield of the Arcane].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Jymall's Tunic of Frenzy"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Zone.ID}==344 && !${Zone.ID}==202 && !${Zone.ID}==151 && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Mask of the Grumpy Goblin"

Downshit4 is because he made a ogre and it made it easier than always trying to get a shrink but he didn't want it continuously firing in guildlobby,POK or Bazaar

Thanks cleric. I never thought of managing item clicks through MQ2Melee. That's clever as hell.

Hmm

I'm not very handy with this stuff, at all. What i'm looking for is something to use my rogue's skill "Bleed Rk.II". Pretty simple right? Thanks in advance.

I'm not very handy with this stuff, at all. What i'm looking for is something to use my rogue's skill "Bleed Rk.II". Pretty simple right? Thanks in advance.

So, not being that familiar with rogue... this is a combat ability? If so can do:

Code:
Holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[bleed rk. ii]} && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.ID}) /disc "bleed rk. ii"

and in game:

Code:
/melee holyflag0=on
/melee save

Course, might be just /disc bleed, or what I put without quotes... can't remember for sure.

htw

Ok been trying to figure these out. Does anyone have a holyshit for when a member of the group gets below 30% HP to fire an AA? Cleric divine arb. ( the distribute health aa)? Say any group member too.

Seen JJ said something about this some pages back but I do not understand how to get it to check for all group members.

And my buddies pally. Would love to have the AA ability Hand of piety fire if anyone in group is below a certain HP.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

He gave me the alt numbe 180 is the aa for HoP. Will try and find the aa for cleric divine arb(split hp among group) aa.

Ok tried these two but they are no good for a pally.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<40 ||  ${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<40) /aa act Hand of Piety
holyshit2=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<60 ||  ${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<60) /cast "Aurora of Morrow"

Soon as he did /melee load and he turned attack on they fired the AA HoP fired and then tried to chain cast Aurora of Morrow.

So what is needed to be changed to make them go off the group members HP%?

Ok tried these two but they are no good for a pally.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<40 ||  ${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<40) /aa act Hand of Piety
holyshit2=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<60 || ${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<60 ||  ${Group.Member[5].PctHps}<60) /cast "Aurora of Morrow"

Soon as he did /melee load and he turned attack on they fired the AA HoP fired and then tried to chain cast Aurora of Morrow.

So what is needed to be changed to make them go off the group members HP%?

You would need to evaluate if each group member exists also, otherwise your PctHps is going to come back as NULL (0), and that's <40 or <60.

htw

I have no idea how to do that. Is there someway to check if group member is above 1% and below 60% at sametime?

Warlord Tenacity holyshit someone posted isn't working for me...

I need it to cast (it's an AA) when I'm 20% or below.

Also, was wondering if it was possible to detect if you don't have aggro on a mob, as in, it notices the mob targets someone else, it will use said aa, in this example Blast of Anger?

Not sure on the coding for these.

Also curious as to the coding on getting a wiz 2.0 to fire right before he starts nuking on a mob...I could downshit it but I don't want it firing whenever it's up.

Im using this
Code:
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura
It works great but id like for it to either not fire when at 0 endurance or when i have rezz effects, either would work. Just starting to use these and havnt seen anything about checking for endurance in what ive read. Thanks for any help

Also curious as to the coding on getting a wiz 2.0 to fire right before he starts nuking on a mob...I could downshit it but I don't want it firing whenever it's up.

can try something like this

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs} < 99 && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Phenomenal Power]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} ) /cast "Staff of Phenomenal Power"

just some i use

ranger
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>20) /disc Jolting kicks Rk. II
holyshit1=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /cast ensnare
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Strength of the Tracker].ID} &&${Spell[Strength of the Tracker].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Strength of the Tracker"
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Yowl of the Predator RK. II].ID} && ${Spell[Yowl of the Predator RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /cast "Yowl of the Predator RK. II"

got a few others but most here in one form or another.

Bard
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[bladed song]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>95) /aa act bladed song
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[boastful bellow]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>95) /aa act boastful bellow
Holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<65) /casting "Distillate of Celestial Healing Xii"
Holyshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Spirit of Vesagran].ID} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Targets.PctHPs}>50) /casting "Blade of Vesagran"
downshit0=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[Herald_of_Druzzil_Ro00]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting}) /say time
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[resonance].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /casting "Voice of the Serpent"
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Geomantra].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /casting "Condensed Plate Cloak"
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Song[Sionachie's Crescendo].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /aa act sionachie's crescendo
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[selo's sonata].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting}) /aa act selo's sonata
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Frost Goblin].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Frost Goblin].ID} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Visage of the Frozen Goblin"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting}) /casting "Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring"

rog
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Envenomed Blades]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Envenomed Blades" alt
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rogue's Fury]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Rogue's Fury" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Pinpoint Vitals]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20) /disc Pinpoint Vitals
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bleed rk. ii]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30) /disc Bleed rk. ii
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Deceiver's Blight].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /casting "Nightshade, Blade of Entropy"
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Jagged Marble Loop"

warrior
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Sitting} ) /casting "Hanvar's Hoop"
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gut Punch]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>20) /alt act 3732
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Buff[Kreljnok's Fury].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Kreljnok's Fury]}) /casting "Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power"
holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<24) /casting "Distillate of Celestial Healing XIV"
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jeer RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96 && ${Target.PctHPs}>15 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && !${Target.Fleeing}) /disc "Jeer Rk. II"

oddly the last warrior one don't fire, i think. havent tested it in a while. but something to play with if ya like.

Thx downfire, exactly what I was lookin for.

Yea Liquid, you have the same type of thing I'm lookin for (the warrior one that doesn't work). Except you have Jeer in there instead of the AA I'm looking at.

Warlord Tenacity holyshit someone posted isn't working for me...

I need it to cast (it's an AA) when I'm 20% or below.

Also, was wondering if it was possible to detect if you don't have aggro on a mob, as in, it notices the mob targets someone else, it will use said aa, in this example Blast of Anger?

Not sure on the coding for these.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Tenacity]} ) /aa act Warlord's Tenacity

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[${Me}]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /aa act Blast of Anger

not sure if they work,cant test it atm,try it out.

Working great! Now to figure out what I'm doing wrong with Spire aa's lol.