Duration=500
Alpha=255
FadeToAlpha=255
BGType=1
BGTint.red=255
BGTint.green=255
BGTint.blue=255
ShowWindow=1

cause you never saved any Melee related stuff in it,just type ingame /melee save,than you can edit the melee section in the ini

Problem is, I cant do anything of that nature. Running Zbot atm on my toons, and even when its not running, I have my /melee commands popup in my MQ2 window as setmelee

Wont allow me to make any changes to it.

Problem is, I cant do anything of that nature. Running Zbot atm on my toons, and even when its not running, I have my /melee commands popup in my MQ2 window as setmelee

Wont allow me to make any changes to it.

Zbot creates an alias for /melee ?? If so, sounds like you need to change zbot to use another alias other then /melee since it is used by MQ2Melee. I'll try and take a look at Zbot and see why its setting an alias for /melee.

Looks like it does exactly what I thought. Try this....

Go to line 504 and change it to this.

Code:
/squelch /alias /setmelee /echo setmelee

Go to line 6633 and change it to this.

Code:
/setmelee stick pin

Go to line 6640 and change it to this.

Code:
/setmelee stick behind

Let me know if that works for ya.

Real quick, is there a way to check the line number? So im not counting for days lol

-Edit: My zbot mac is a complete mess. Able to tell me what the old lines were in those?

Thanks so much for the help Anthrax :)

If you're using Notepad to edit text files just press Alt +G to bring up the Goto line popup.

Real quick, is there a way to check the line number? So im not counting for days lol

-Edit: My zbot mac is a complete mess. Able to tell me what the old lines were in those?

Thanks so much for the help Anthrax :)

I personally use an advanced text editor called SciTE. Can download it here if you would like, SciTE Download Installer Version.

Anthr, which version are you using? Seeing some completely different stuff on some lines that dont even look like they need changing.. Some vish stuff even heh.

Anthr, which version are you using? Seeing some completely different stuff on some lines that dont even look like they need changing.. Some vish stuff even heh.

The latest version from MQ2.com's VIP section(Shameless Plug: Anyone who doesn't have VIP access over at MQ2.com should donate and support those guys). Below is the link...

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13257&highlight=zbot

Loonies has a link in the first post to their website, that's the latest version I found when I went to go look earlier today.

hello )
it is possible to add to no cast in bazaar guild lobby and pok and trankility to a downshit ? and perhaps define the downshit to chose one of the 3 or 4 item ?
i like for cast illu item but try to make some different illu not alwasy the same ) ?

You can also use
/melee off

and all your down and holy dont be used till you sent /melee on.

Greetings

just add

&& !${Zone.ID}==344 && !${Zone.ID}==202 && !${Zone.ID}==151

to you downshit to prevent casting in (344)lobby, (202)PoK, (151)baz.

just add

&& !${Zone.ID}==344 && !${Zone.ID}==202 && !${Zone.ID}==151

to you downshit to prevent casting in (344)lobby, (202)PoK, (151)baz.

that is a good idea i never thought of that. thanks for pointing it out.

Select use

Can Select be used like this?
Code:
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "whatever"

Taking a Stab at it

I just made these this evening and haven't had a chance to test them because I'm at work.

Please look them over and let me know if I am way off base.

=/if (${Melee.Combat} && {[$Me.Maintank}, 0]} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}<45 && ${Me.SpellReady[Rigor Mortis]}) /casting 15224 <---Here I would like the SK to FD if he is not MT.

OR

=/if (${Melee.Combat} && {$Me.NotEqual[Maintank]} && ${Me.CurrentHPs}<45 && ${Me.SpellReady[Rigor Mortis]}) /casting 15224 <---Here I would like the SK to FD if he is not MT.

=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<=40 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Target.Speed}>20) && ${Me.SpellReady[Atol`s Spectral Shackles]} /casting 1631

=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 20 zradius 5]}>1 && ${Me.CurrentHPs}>80 && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /casting *stun* <----Here my intent is to make the toon offtank the add.

=/if (${MainTank.Combat} && ${Spawn[npc radius 20]}) /multiline ; /cast 1 ; /pause 3 ; /cast 2 ; /pause 3 ; /cast 3

=/if (${Puller.CurrentHPs}<40 && ${Puller[radius 30]} && ${Puller.Equal[FEIGNING]}) /cast HoT <---Here I would like for the puller to get a HoT, but I would also like to check for FD before casting it.

and lastly

=/if (${MainTank.Combat} && ${Maintank.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Me.AbilityReady[Lay onHands]}) /doability 16028

Thank you soooo much!!

hello again it is possible to make the character sit down after cast if it was sit befor the cast ) ?

suggestions

holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[area taunt]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 110

I got this working for AE taunt ability, but can anyone show me what I would need to change in order to get Whorl Blade disc to fire if there is more than one mob in camp? Tried simply editing out altability for disc and area taunt for whorl blade but that doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.