Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Still a no go, ending the macro.

Unparsable in Calculation: '$'

Some sort of suggestion for? .... if my hp's are 30 or below /disc weaponshield

Cant figure why it wont work, never had this kinda trouble before.

Hmmmm

None of these will fire, any ideas why? /holyflag1-6=on so they are enabled.

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[261]}) /casting "Doppelganger" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[791]}) /casting "Veil of Mindshadow" alt
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[639]}) /casting "Dimensional Instability" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1122]}) /casting "Phantasmal Opponent" alt
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<80 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Enchantment]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Fundament: First Spire of Enchantment" alt
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[412]}) /casting "Color Shock" alt

It looks like you are playing an enchanter. Holyshits only fire when you have ATTACK turned on and so are not very useful for enchanters. Try to do the same thing using downshits, or turn on attack.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==86956 && !${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} && ${Spell[avatar].Stacks} && (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro})) /exchange 29435 mainhand

holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==29435 && (${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} || !${Spell[avatar].Stacks} || (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro}))) /exchange 86956 mainhand

these dont seem to work even tho I change the id#'s to the correct ones the primal i use is the same in the above code.

was curious if code has changed and if so if some would could go over this and tell me what needs to be changed thanks.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==86956 && !${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} && ${Spell[avatar].Stacks} && (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.GotAggro})) /exchange 29435 mainhand

holyshit1=/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}==29435 && (${Me.Buff[avatar].ID} || !${Spell[avatar].Stacks} || (${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Melee.GotAggro}))) /exchange 86956 mainhand

these dont seem to work even tho I change the id#'s to the correct ones the primal i use is the same in the above code.

was curious if code has changed and if so if some would could go over this and tell me what needs to be changed thanks.

In the first post of the compile thread, I posted an updated mq2melee the other day (look near bottom of the frist post, under Updates). Grab that one.

htw

In the first post of the compile thread, I posted an updated mq2melee the other day (look near bottom of the frist post, under Updates). Grab that one.

htw

Yea i am using the updated version. Much appreciative of all your work here! It still doesn't seem to work correctly. I dont switch weapons to or from my primal at any point sadly.
On a diff toon Im also having an issue were Z starts his agro spell casts but doesn't attack on, I have to hit the Q button in order to get him to attack. and he doesn't atack on again on standing from fd from auto stand. just stands there not attacking again. but the Z button for starting mq2melee attack operations works fine on other characters. any ideas?

Yea i am using the updated version. Much appreciative of all your work here! It still doesn't seem to work correctly. I dont switch weapons to or from my primal at any point sadly.
On a diff toon Im also having an issue were Z starts his agro spell casts but doesn't attack on, I have to hit the Q button in order to get him to attack. and he doesn't atack on again on standing from fd from auto stand. just stands there not attacking again. but the Z button for starting mq2melee attack operations works fine on other characters. any ideas?

Ah, ok. I thought you were just saying the syntax was right, but the plugin didn't work. My bad. I'll take a look at your actual syntax instead. ;-)

htw

After deleting and reinstalling a fresh version of mq and the upated melee plugin i no longer have the issue with the atack from Z button not working correctly. Still doesn't switch to primal when no avatar spell. mq2exchange is loaded. it is turned on as a holyflag also

Code:
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<80 && ${Me.SpellReady[Touch of Tharoff]}) /casting "Touch of Tharoff" spell

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Withstand Rk. II]}) /disc "Withstand Rk. II"

Do these look right they will not fire. D/l new complile today so everything should be up to date.

Ty for you help

Holywhat and down where?

Ok best I can tell from looking overthese is these are arguments for the mq2melee plugin......I would guess you would utilitze these with the same as /melee taunt=0/1, However I don't exactly understand, is this a default /melee command or does something have to be modified to add this as an option? Also I was hoping to find one of these for the Zerker aura? I believe I should be able to provide with ID of aura or whatever else is needed, I apologize in advance if this has been posted somewhere already and if it has you could /relay me to the post, or copy+paste the information. Other then that some basic information on holyshit and downshit would be awsome!

**Adding information reguarding requested umm, holyshit/downshit. was hoping for something along the lines of

/if me.not.combat && me.aura=not up then /docombatability id# ?? (getting aura id still)

I know what it is supposed to look like, but I don't exactly speak programming very well. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
ok ive searched now over 3hours for an check if pet is up or not,but cant find anything.

problem is when i use

Code:
downshit4=/if (!${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Jeswin]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Jeswin"

it will try to cast the spell even when i dont have a pet up.

anybody know a snippet that i can add to check for an active pet?

ok ive searched now over 3hours for an check if pet is up or not,but cant find anything.

problem is when i use

Code:
downshit4=/if (!${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Jeswin]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Jeswin"

it will try to cast the spell even when i dont have a pet up.

anybody know a snippet that i can add to check for an active pet?

Code:
downshit4=/if (${Me.Spawn.Pet} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Jeswin]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Spirit of Jeswin"

htw

thx htw,ive tried so many members,but didnt tried spawn lol ((

Ok best I can tell from looking overthese is these are arguments for the mq2melee plugin......I would guess you would utilitze these with the same as /melee taunt=0/1, However I don't exactly understand, is this a default /melee command or does something have to be modified to add this as an option? Also I was hoping to find one of these for the Zerker aura? I believe I should be able to provide with ID of aura or whatever else is needed, I apologize in advance if this has been posted somewhere already and if it has you could /relay me to the post, or copy+paste the information. Other then that some basic information on holyshit and downshit would be awsome!

**Adding information reguarding requested umm, holyshit/downshit. was hoping for something along the lines of

/if me.not.combat && me.aura=not up then /docombatability id# ?? (getting aura id still)

I know what it is supposed to look like, but I don't exactly speak programming very well. Thanks in advance

Still no answer for me for this? It would be appriciated if someone could fill me in as i'm pretty well lost

Still no answer for me for this? It would be appriciated if someone could fill me in as i'm pretty well lost
You'd probably have better luck if you had made what you're trying to do stand out better...folks are helpful, but I had to reread your post a few times and I'm still not totally sure what you're asking for. So...

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura.ID}) /disc <AURA>;
That's based on my understanding that holyshits are combat and downshits are non-combat? I could be totally fucked on that one though.

If you're dealing with a caster, then you'll have to make sure that your aura is memmed and then cast it...although I'm not sure I'd use mq2melee to manage a caster. :)

Cheers!

BC

That's right bearcub, holyshits are for during combat, downshits are for out of combat.

htw

The way to do your aura is all through this post. I think there is more than one for zerkers. Basically take the zerker one and change stuff around to fit w/e toon you have. If it isnt a disc, you will have to leave the spell memorized I think and instead of /disc "aura" you'll have to do /casting "aura" or Gem #

Should work.