Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

A Few more

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Shroudsteel Pauldrons"|Shoulders
holyshit3=/if (${Spell[Aura of Taelosia].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Taelosia].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 101310 |Item
holyshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Ice Golem].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Ice Golem].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 40638|Item

Try this
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt

I changed it to < 95 unless you wanted it > 95. Also used /casting instead of /aa

Also from the MQ2Melee Wiki page... Gives example of how to use Alt Activate for AAs.

Code:
; Activating the Area Taunt AA when multiple mobs in range
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[area taunt]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 110

For all u rangers

Code:
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Deafening Blades Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Deafening Blades Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Deafening Blades Rk. II"
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Aurora, the Heartwood Blade]} ) /casting 62649 |item
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Druadic Chromalinked Coat]} ) /casting 100815 |item

Thanks to JJ on this one

hi folks short question,

i want to let my bard start song twisting once hes in combat mod and stop twisting once in resting mode.

i thought about something like this

Code:
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /melody 1 2 3 |once
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}) /stopcast

but the problem is,that he spams of course /melody now.
so is there a way that he only do /melody once?

hope you understand what im trying to say.

regards

hi folks short question,

i want to let my bard start song twisting once hes in combat mod and stop twisting once in resting mode.

i thought about something like this
MMO mobil suck.... Need a way to turn it off.

Code:
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /melody 1 2 3 |once
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]}) /stopcast

but the problem is,that he spams of course /melody now.
so is there a way that he only do /melody once?

hope you understand what im trying to say.

regards

Try doing
Code:
 /if ( !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /melody on
/if ( ${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Combat}) /stopcast

Here's what I use for my berserker:

Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Strike of Savagery].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Strike of Savagery].ID}) /casting "Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe"|item
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Illusionary Spikes].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ornate Mask of Fallen Dreams"|face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Cloudburst Chainmail Mantle"|shoulders
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Chaotic Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Chaotic Ward].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Torrentus' Prized Bloodbelt"|Waist
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Bloodlust Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Bloodlust Aura

ok thx that works fine now,but /stopcast or /melody off not working anymore once hes out of combat.
any idea with that?

Try doing
Code:
 /if ( !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /melody on
/if ( ${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Combat}) /stopcast

This was an attempted fix for bard issue. The prior post was messed up due to crappy iphone/mobil web page. Let me know if those work for you.

here are mine

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Hateful Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Mask of Lament" |face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense III].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Hanvar's hoop" |ear
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Ancient power].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient power].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the overlord" |Range
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Moving}&& !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Guise of the Deceiver"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Pestilence shock].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pestilence shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit2=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[call of challenge]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /aa act call of challenge

What i would like to figure out is how to have the Downshits check for out of combat like they do the invis check. It is a pain if you have more than 1 mob in camp and lose a buff after the first mob dies and you wind up with the second mob hitting you while casting buffs

add a !${SpawnCount[NPC radius 30 zradius 10]}

More goodies

For enchanter

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Aura Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast 6
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Eldritch Rune].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Eldritch Rune].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Eldritch Rune" alt
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHP}=>50) /casting "Doppelganger" alt

Rogue

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dirty Fighting]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Dirty Fighting" alt
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Envenomed Blades]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Envenomed Blades" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rogue's Fury]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Rogue's Fury" alt

is there a way for a chanter to click his sanguine or mind crystals using these codes or even click a rod from inventory?

for the rod just make it do FindItem[=ManaRodName].ID && !${FindItem[ManaRod].TimerReady} && Me.ManaPct < ## && Me.PchtHPs > ## then use /casting "ManaRod" item

For other items I dont know what you are talking about.

During downtime chanters summon these w their aa

in combat when needed they have these to use

they cost mana to make so its good to have em done when out of combat etc

Sanguine Mind Crystal : Increase Hitpoints by 1150

Azure Mind Crystal: Increase Mana by 1005 (L1) to 1425

these are AA created by enchanters lore no drop

this is what i have done so far

downshit0=/if (!${FindItem[Sanguine Mind Crystal].InvSlot} && ${Me.PctMana}>90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 632

downshit1=/if (!${FindItem[Azure Mind Crystal].InvSlot} && ${Me.PctMana}>90 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 633

downshit2=/if (${Cursor.ID}85799) /autoinventory
downshit3=/if (${Cursor.ID}85800) /autoinventory

So I can make them and inventory them at this point

now the next part i am trying to figure out is how to use a holy shit so the chanter actually uses them (and rod too)

the basics are in the post above yours. Its not typed out as I dont know the names or pcts you want to use it at. But the flow of the syntax should work if you put in the correct item names.

What would I have to add to

Code:
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Deafening Blades Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Deafening Blades Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast "Deafening Blades Rk. II"

For it to wait till I am at say, 20 mana to cast? He will not sit and med when it's active.

Just a wild stab at it.

Code:
&& ${Me.ManaPct<=20}
?

Another question, with the new group window that shows ppl's mana and end, could u use holyflag for say...... if cleric mana = 20 or below /mqpause then if cleric mana = full /mqpause again? Any way of doing that?

Gahhh!! Damn EQ for some reason chanter aura tries to chain cast now. Any ideas?

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Aura Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /cast 6

What's wrong?

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Weaponshield].ID}) /disc "Weaponshield"
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Protection of the Spirit Wolf].ID}) /casting "Protection of the Spirit Wolf" alt

I am getting this when I /holyshit5=on

No such 'bool' member 'ID'