Pokèmon Go!

I get so many with pokefeeder running I had to take them out of my ini. I've never had an issue with stuff auto fleeing using snipe.

You're using something different than I am then.

I'm using necrobot v5 with pogolocationfeeder. People feed the location of high IV pokemon into a discord channel and necrobot snipes them.

Is it automated and is it for Android? I've been using pokestop which works fine but it doesn't do what you've described.

I get so many with pokefeeder running I had to take them out of my ini. I've never had an issue with stuff auto fleeing using snipe.

I'm using necrobot v5 with pogolocationfeeder. People feed the location of high IV pokemon into a discord channel and necrobot snipes them.

Is it automated and is it for Android? I've been using pokestop which works fine but it doesn't do what you've described.

Its automated and uses PTC or google accounts.

https://github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot

Use the compiled release because well its just easier :)

https://github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot/wiki/Compiled-Releases

Its automated and uses PTC or google accounts.

https://github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot

Use the compiled release because well its just easier :)

https://github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot/wiki/Compiled-Releases

Right on, i'll check it out and compare the two.

https://github.com/Spegeli/PokemoGoBot-GottaCatchEmAll

this is the best one I've found and I am currently LVL 38 gaining about 80-100k XP per hour.

you can also use svn to keep it updated (they update it usually a couple times a day with various bug fixes and new features)

It's all free.

these are the cords that I use. 35.629943,139.879876

it's Disneyworld in Tokyo.

I think I might create a new account and start using the more risky stuff and leave my other account alone for a bit to see if these ban waves ever play out. There is some really cool bot stuff out there now.

I think I might create a new account and start using the more risky stuff and leave my other account alone for a bit to see if these ban waves ever play out. There is some really cool bot stuff out there now.

I don't care about my account now at this point so I'm going to keep doing what I had going already. It's almost level 34 now and I have a small army of 2k+ Pokémon that can pretty much decimate anything it's up against. Given that it takes 34.5 hours running nonstop to go from 33-34 that's not a good indicator of how long 39-40 is going to take.

The eBay prices on accounts make me laugh. People were selling them for 1k+ and now they're down to $20-$100 because it's so easy to bot them up.

Still no damn Snorlax, but I finally got my Raichu! :D

When botting is there a website to log into from google to see what pokemon you have? I could care less about this Im just botting it to show my brother in law that its possible and in less than a day I'm a higher level than he is... =)

When botting is there a website to log into from google to see what pokemon you have? I could care less about this Im just botting it to show my brother in law that its possible and in less than a day I'm a higher level than he is... =)

It generates an xml file every time it starts/finishes a pokestop run that shows what you have. No website though.

https://github.com/Spegeli/PokemoGoBot-GottaCatchEmAll

this is the best one I've found and I am currently LVL 38 gaining about 80-100k XP per hour.

you can also use svn to keep it updated (they update it usually a couple times a day with various bug fixes and new features)

It's all free.

these are the cords that I use. 35.629943,139.879876

it's Disneyworld in Tokyo.

I'm using necrobot at those coordinates and getting nowhere near 100k XP/hr. Are you sure that wasn't after a huge transfer that you looked? going on 14 hour run time and only 22k xp/hr

Anyone using necrobot getting better XP than that and willing to share?

My XP per hour seems to vary by location. Disney World in Japan has netted the fastest results in terms of catches between stops attributing towards it. Everywhere else has been mediocre but better as to what I'm hunting.

granted that I just updated the bot and the uptime is 13mins this is pretty typical.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    129.9 KB · Views: 25
I'm letting mine walk between stops, that slows it significantly I'm sure. Is probably why.

yeah, if you look at the time between the stops etc it's quite rapid ^_-

It generates an xml file every time it starts/finishes a pokestop run that shows what you have. No website though.
Which one you using? For necrobot, only thing I see is if you turn on dump, a .csv file. no xml anywhere (well, other than the format for the configs).

htw

I was using Spegeli's bot but after some fiddling I finally got the one william12 linked and holy fuck it's so much faster and more efficient. Necrobot knocks it out of the park. Went from like 8 hours to 4 with how fast it moves and takes care of soft-bans. I would stick /w Necrobot if that's what you're using.

I like spegeli's but after his last update he broke something and it's having a fuckton of issues.

You can also go to pokeadvisor.com and see your stats there.

I was using Spegeli's bot but after some fiddling I finally got the one william12 linked and holy fuck it's so much faster and more efficient. Necrobot knocks it out of the park. Went from like 8 hours to 4 with how fast it moves and takes care of soft-bans. I would stick /w Necrobot if that's what you're using.

I like spegeli's but after his last update he broke something and it's having a fuckton of issues.

Yeah, necrobot is highly configurable, I've been liking it.

Edit: Turned on sniping, reduced player action delay to 2500ms, and already getting way better XP =)

Last edited:
what's your setup? You using gpx, or sniping? If so, what's your settings for sniping? :)

Thanks if you share. :D

htw

Yeah, necrobot is highly configurable, I've been liking it.

Edit: Turned on sniping, reduced player action delay to 2500ms, and already getting way better XP =)

turn both on?

"UseSnipeLocationServer": true,
"UsePokeSnipersLocationServer": false,