Pokèmon Go!

I'm using PogoLocationFeeder, followed instructions here:

https://github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot/wiki/Automatic-Locations-Sniping-Guide

Now my problem is because I'm "walking" between pokestops, it used my 200+ pokeballs in an hour and now my pokeball expenditure is much larger than my income. Might have to turn off the walk between waypoints, or at least turn up the speed.

At first it worked perfectly but now it's just back to the normal routine and isn't sniping anything listed. Kinda weird. Did get my snorlax and dragonite though so no complaints.

Everything is coming up as no Pokestops found. Niantic changed the server response time to 10 seconds refresh time from 5 overnight apparently. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but nothing is working now.

Oh, servers are down. Meh.
Edit: just announced due to Niantics coding changes the bot will be unavailable for 24-48 hours. Boo.

Final Status Update:

Niantic has now began to obfuscate the API answers. This means that we will need to update the POGOProtos and implement the new hash b1f2bf509a025b7cd76e1c484e2a24411c50f0612.

Reverse Engineering an App with SSL Pinning is hard to do, thanks to git user rastapasta & cstrachan88 we able to bypass these security measures.

Niantic took a big step to block Bots. But we are sure this is bypassable.

Sorry for the inconvienience.

I'm enjoying the botting scene way more than the actual game these days. It's actually really cool to see what people have pulled off in such a short amount of time.

o4uq5zft98dx.jpg

I can only see two announcements in the channel from yesterday. No new info.

API is done, pokefarmer seems to be working based off all the jabber and angst around it.
Just waiting on necrobot now for those who use it.