need help! cant log in any other toons, just keeps crashing

prado1586

Reaction score
initially i had my 4 box crew set, it worked. they all have .ini files in MacroQuest2 folder. But now if i try to log in a secondary toon from any account it crashes me before entering the game...any help? cant still log on my mains, just not twinks

what happens if you disable macroquest and log into one of those toons?

it allows me to log in whatever toon i want. with it on, only the ones that have .ini files in the macroquest folder. was curious if there was a simply thing im missing as to easily create another characters .ini file so they can log in

Try re-downloading a fresh version of MacroQuest.

Also submit a crash report, so we can figure out what was the cause.

Make sure you don't load every single plugin, only the ones that you use.

I don't currently know of any crash problems like this so I'm not quite sure what could be causing it.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: eqgame.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 54e7bfe3
Fault Module Name: mq2spawnmaster.dll
Fault Module Version: 21.7.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 54eed113
Exception Offset: 0000af0c
Exception Code: c0000417
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 33aa
Additional Information 2: 33aa7fc6b128a024db716ebb0c4c2b1f
Additional Information 3: ef88
Additional Information 4: ef880762c1dbf95d7506b9fe49d44185

is the error message with the icon eqgame.exe

is there anyway to create player ,ini folders into macroquest? in macroquest folder it has my 4 main boxes, they all have .ini files with their name on it. but only those, and i have 10 or so toons 80+ that i go back and fourth from playing. it wont let me log on any of the secondary toons, only my first primary ones when i set all this up

only have very few plugins loaded. same on all my toons. so not sure why it owuld load up my 105s but none of my 88s or anything like that

Unload mq2spawnmaster

do /plugin mq2spawnmaster unload

That error report looks like it's saying MQ2SpawnMaster is causing the problem.

Still crashing :(

unloaded spawnmaster. I uploaded a full debug to see if there could be any other reason for it.

Update - Got in but still some crashing issues if I start fresh from a restart and loading eq

Still crashing :(

unloaded spawnmaster. I uploaded a full debug to see if there could be any other reason for it.

Update - Got in but still some crashing issues if I start fresh from a restart and loading eq
With where your crashes are happening, try:

1) Try without MQ2AutoLogin, see if any difference.
2) If using any docracks, try without.
3) Do a full scan on your EQ files.

htw