My 115 bard was suspended today

Breadly_Assassin

Premium Member
Reaction score
I only use mq2bot and mq2twist. I've only been back a week after 2 year break and only play in my 6 man group. No warps, no nothing....only mq2bot and twist. The only thing I can see is I /twist 6 songs. Any thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
Pretty sure there was a mass suspension today. One of mine got hit on Live. No Active plugins, and don't do anything blatent out in the open either.

• Sad
2/3 accounts on Mischief, all using the same setup. Maps, fast mem

• Wow
2/3 accounts on Mischief, all using the same setup. Maps, fast mem
I just realized I had fast mem on too... I turned it off. I don't think that was the cause though. I know people who've gotten suspended for ONLY using overseer

• Angry
4/6 accounts, fellow gmates are 2/3 6/7 ect, the Assortment of suspensions is 100 Crazy, From a friends main 2 toons and His trader account to Me losing a toon that was logged into buff.. hell they are still rolling , latest one of mine was 12 hours later than the rest

• Wow
got my main in the initial wave. Other 5 accounts are fine which i dont get because i use the same if not more stuff on them /shrug

• Wow
I simply won't play EQ any longer without bot. It's a necessity and feels like part of the game to me, I don't even feel like I'm cheating....I just need a way to play my characters.

Reactions: warking and EQDAB
I only use mq2bot and mq2twist. I've only been back a week after 2 year break and only play in my 6 man group. No warps, no nothing....only mq2bot and twist. The only thing I can see is I /twist 6 songs. Any thoughts?

I also was hit with a 7-day no-play on 1 of the 5 accounts that I play daily. LOL odd huh Live Server

• Wow
Yeah, this seems widespread and I'd love to know what they are catching.

Wild..

probably just scanning for MQ running while EQ is up. This series of waves there’s no rhyme or reason.

wouldn’t be surprised if they’re getting people for just simply using maps.

They have detection of any person that has used MQ. It’s not that they are “catching” anything specific. If you have played with MQ loaded, they 100% know it.

the “rhyme or reason” to this wave was simple, LS tier 2 raids launched today, so they do a wave the day before to make the “race” legitimate in their nerdy world views. They just seem to suspend a random % of the known users each time.

Reactions: snoopy3525
One of my accounts was put on a 7 day suspended yesterday also. Was using the maps, melee and foraging. Was trying to figure out what i was doing to draw attention. My other 3 accounts are fine so far and they were basically running the same things.

One of my accounts was put on a 7 day suspended yesterday also. Was using the maps, melee and foraging. Was trying to figure out what i was doing to draw attention. My other 3 accounts are fine so far and they were basically running the same things.
Forgot to mention. yesterday when the account was suspended. I wasn't even running MQ that day. So it had to be on a previous log.

How many of you suspended peeps buy kronos from 3d party service? I heard that's what they're tracking now.

That’s what I was saying. What you did to draw attention was login with MQ running. They have detection. Nothing MQ does bypasses their detection method. Your account is flagged, just because you used MQ. So when they suspend, they suspend a random amount of accounts that are on their flagged list.

I have a friend that has 6 accounts, 4 of which haven't been logged onto in at least the last 6 months, except for 1 day that he logged into test. one of those 4 accounts is currently on a 7 day. he was on for 2 or 3 hours, but never left pok/lobby/hall/baz. don't know what plugins he was using, but shouldn't have been anything crazy in those zones, and i think he was really just testing out how his computer would do running after he made some changes to his setup.

• Wow
Wild..

probably just scanning for MQ running while EQ is up. This series of waves there’s no rhyme or reason.

wouldn’t be surprised if they’re getting people for just simply using maps.

Almost as if there is a new employee trying to make an impression or some shit. We need an effective way to blunt the system scans heaped on us. Maybe if they caught a stinking infection causing some downtime, i.e. income loss. A decision to live and let live attitude may be adapted. :mad::unsure::eek:

Reactions: snoopy3525
Nah not a new employee. Nearly everyone who pays attention knows which employee it is, and that they are in a guild on a live server that actively races for serverwide firsts on the new raids, which is why suspensions go out before the new xpac raids drop. It’s been happening this way for a few years now.

• Wow