MQ2Twist typo

hytiek

Reaction score
Typo:

WriteChatf(" Exmaple: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8");

Update to:

WriteChatf(" Example: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8");

---

posted @ mq2 site as well. I know htw has an updated/different version here.

Out of your 45 posts I think 42 came in the last 5 hours.

Maybe 15. Aren't bug identifications and corrections a good thing?

htw, beta=1 still broke since i see you stalking!

i guess i could tell you more clearly what its doing.

beta=on for pausing to do downshits

so it turns anything off that is casting if you need a downshit. unfortunately, your downshit cast gets stopped too.. so it chain stops every song and every cast until it lags out and then randomly starts and stops until you turn beta back off.

i guess i could tell you more clearly what its doing.

beta=on for pausing to do downshits

so it turns anything off that is casting if you need a downshit. unfortunately, your downshit cast gets stopped too.. so it chain stops every song and every cast until it lags out and then randomly starts and stops until you turn beta back off.
So it's like mq2melee (downshit/holyshit) & mq2twist are cancelling each other? I should be able to check that much, I have a sparkly 51 bard from the 51/50 days LOL... he just ain't no good for doing any of the higher level or AA related stuff. ;)

htw

ya, i dont know how youd handle figuring out that its a holyshit / downshit casting. maybe if the the ${DownShit1If[]} type thing so it knows the downshit condition is true.. and then if the id of the spell being cast ISNT one of your memmed song IDs, then just wait instead of cancelling the cast.