MQ2DPSAdv

anyone know if this is updated anywhere or could possibly have source to try to compile it?

I closed this dpsadv window and now I can not get it to display on my main character. I removed the plugin and reloaded it. I nuked my ui file and made eq write a new one. I reloaded default ui just to be sure , that the ui was not the issue. Any suggestions would be great.
Theicon

It works on every other character I run but not the main.

I closed this dpsadv window and now I can not get it to display on my main character. I removed the plugin and reloaded it. I nuked my ui file and made eq write a new one. I reloaded default ui just to be sure , that the ui was not the issue. Any suggestions would be great.
Theicon

It works on every other character I run but not the main.

/dpsadv show - Show the DPSAdv Window. The plugin does not parse while the window is hidden.

Does that command work?

Ok I get the Newbie Award on that one ... thanks man that fixed it haha.
Theicon

Hey another question , is it possible to clear your kill list and use it as like a mob count ? I mean clear the total number of kills.

Last edited:
Looks like the latest changes to fix pets didn't get added for the latest compile, so I'v attached a .dll here that should work.

This fixes your own pet's damage not showing up.

DLL only, You'll need to get the xml from the mmo distro.

Attachments

• MQ2DPSAdv.dll
    179.5 KB · Views: 8
Coloring and INI
UseRaidColors will pull Class Colors directly from the Raid Window Coloring.

The patch before last which had a lot of changes to the Raid TLO messed up the class colors in this plugin. The colors are there and are the same colors as defined in the raid window color options, however, they are not assigned to each class correctly.

For example, a wizard would show up in the warrior color, a rogue would show up in the bard color, etc...

I know this happened at least once for a patch a long time ago, but the plugin was able to be fixed back then. I'm hoping this could be fixed once again.

The patch before last which had a lot of changes to the Raid TLO messed up the class colors in this plugin. The colors are there and are the same colors as defined in the raid window color options, however, they are not assigned to each class correctly.

For example, a wizard would show up in the warrior color, a rogue would show up in the bard color, etc...

I know this happened at least once for a patch a long time ago, but the plugin was able to be fixed back then. I'm hoping this could be fixed once again.
NP will correct it.

Htw

Completed update on this. Let me know if all is well.

Thanks.

htw

htw, unfortunately the fix doesn't seem to be working. It is still picking the incorrect color for each class.

htw, unfortunately the fix doesn't seem to be working. It is still picking the incorrect color for each class.
Can you give me specifics please? Where I don't play (so don't get to raid) it's hard to determine where the issue is.

Specifically, like "wiz is what war should be", but please be accurate. I might be able to fix it then without borrowing a raid account. :)

htw

Thanks htw.

Class - Showing up as this class' color

BRD - SHD
BST - No color
BER - No color
CLE - RNG
DRU - NEC
ENC - CLE
MAG - MAG
MNK - BST
NEC - BER
PAL - ROG
RNG - SHM
ROG - WAR
SHD - ENC
SHM - PAL
WAR - highlight color for yourself (bright green)
WIZ - MNK

Thanks very much for looking into it.

Thanks htw.

Class - Showing up as this class' color

BRD - SHD
BST - No color
BER - No color
CLE - RNG
DRU - NEC
ENC - CLE
MAG - MAG
MNK - BST
NEC - BER
PAL - ROG
RNG - SHM
ROG - WAR
SHD - ENC
SHM - PAL
WAR - highlight color for yourself (bright green)
WIZ - MNK

Thanks very much for looking into it.
Thanks!

I alerted eqmule to raid stuct being off, and like a champ, he already fixed it. This will work fine again in next release.

htw

I alerted eqmule to raid stuct being off, and like a champ, he already fixed it. This will work fine again in next release.

htw

Thank you. I appreciate the help.