MQ2DPSAdv

Code:
== 3/13/09 == 1.2.02
* Compiled for Patch (MQ2-MMOBugs-2009-03-13.zip)
* Fixed a bug that caused the plugin to keep parsing after closing the window and before zoning.
* Fixed a crash related to charmed mobs.
* New Colors: EntHover, EntHighlight.
* /dpsadv copy - Untested - Will copy ini settings from a different char name.

Keep crashing when trying to use this.

Do we need a new MQUI_DPSAdvWnd.xml file? with new version?

Keep crashing when trying to use this.

Do we need a new MQUI_DPSAdvWnd.xml file? with new version?

When exactly are you crashing? If you haven't, yes I would try replacing the ui file with the one from the zip.

It crashed on old XML or the one comes with zip.

once I did /plugin MQ2DPSAdv load then reload my UI and it came back with MQ2 crashed error.

if I remove MQ2DPSAdv from Macroquest.ini and restart my EQ, I have no problem.

so, I know it is MQ2dpsadv causing the crash.

Not sure if its my UI causing it.

It crashed on old XML or the one comes with zip.

once I did /plugin MQ2DPSAdv load then reload my UI and it came back with MQ2 crashed error.

if I remove MQ2DPSAdv from Macroquest.ini and restart my EQ, I have no problem.

so, I know it is MQ2dpsadv causing the crash.

Not sure if its my UI causing it.

Can you Post or PM me the block of settings in the ini file for that character? I'm loading fine using this distro, so must be a setting thats triggering it.

Also.. where are you putting the UI File? make sure that if you have a UI file somewhere else (like your MQ Folder's uifiles folder) that you replace those as well.

Found the issue.

I didnt replace the UI file under my MQ2 folder, I only replaced in \Everquest\UIfile\default folder.

now its working fine, just loaded up.

Thanks!

Found the issue.

I didnt replace the UI file under my MQ2 folder, I only replaced in \Everquest\UIfile\default folder.

now its working fine, just loaded up.

Thanks!

UI Files for Macroquest do not belong in your Everquest\UI folder. There are reasons for not adding them there, and your best bet is to keep all MQ2 related UI files inside its own directory for them.

UI Files for Macroquest do not belong in your Everquest\UI folder. There are reasons for not adding them there, and your best bet is to keep all MQ2 related UI files inside its own directory for them.

Odd how the DoCrack window XML file used to have to be in there....

Odd how the DoCrack window XML file --> used to <-- have to be in there....
Just because something once had to be done a certain way does not mean that it should now still be done that way.

Would it be possible to make MQ2dspadv window not close out when you hit ESC button? I try to close some bags and i end up exiting out the window, then have to reload the UI to get it to open back up again.

they re is an otpion to see the max hit of each ? and a possibility to copy result of dps result in a chan ? how i can find the txt where this is copy ? after each mob ?

TLO

is there a TLO for this like for mq2dps ${Dps.Me} so i can show on my hud?

Class colors

I use the option to have the players named displayed in their class color (based on the raid options). I have a very strange problem where it was working fine one day, and the next day the color didn't correspond to the correct class.

i.e. A warrior would use the ranger color, a bard would use the wizard color...another bard would use the rogue color. Totally random it seems.

I've tried reinstalling the plugin and MQUI file, but that didn't help. Resetting the class colors in the raid options window didn't help either.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to keep the plugin up to date.

Some of the problems being experienced are probably due to the current version of the plugin being out of date in respect to the current version of MMOBugs. I'll get a new version of the plugin up soon, and work on cleaning up some of the requests.

== 5/18/09 == 1.2.02c
* Updated for latest zip

Please make sure your using this latest zip before reporting problems.

I use the option to have the players named displayed in their class color (based on the raid options). I have a very strange problem where it was working fine one day, and the next day the color didn't correspond to the correct class.

i.e. A warrior would use the ranger color, a bard would use the wizard color...another bard would use the rogue color. Totally random it seems.

I've tried reinstalling the plugin and MQUI file, but that didn't help. Resetting the class colors in the raid options window didn't help either.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks for the updated version, it fixed my earlier problem.